• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

Popping over for a weekend next month, arriving late afternoon/early evening on Saturday 11th, maybe not until 6 or even a tiny bit later depending on how the trains go. What's the likelihood of a late opening for us to get a few rides in?

Opening hours seem to have been curtailed since Covid, I expect due to staffing levels. There’s a few signs that may be easing of late. The latest I’ve seen this year is 7:30pm but I’ve not really tracked it.

I’d say it’s safe to expect at least a 7pm closing for a Saturday, but as above Voltron’s opening may push that even later.

There is currently an offer on Groupon for two days at Europa Park and a night at a hotel in Germany for £215. Depending on the hotel, this could save you some money on a trip for two days.

I could not find a list of included hotels, but at that price, I am assuming the EP hotels are not included :)

Might need to start a EP discount\coupon thread if more of these pop up :p