• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Blackpool Summer Spectacular: Saturday, 29th July 2017

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Blackpool Summer Spectacular: Saturday, 29th July 2017

Our summer meet this year sees us return to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the day on Saturday, 29th July!

We'll be at the park all day and long into the evening - with the popular fireworks back this year and the park open until 10pm.

There's of course, as ever, the option of staying over in (or near) Blackpool for those wishing to take advantage of the weekend and perhaps have a drink or three at the nearby Velvet Coaster Wetherspoons in the afternoon and perhaps after the park closes, too.

Wristbands are currently £22.00 online via the official Blackpool Pleasure Beach website!

Plan for the day:

10.00am- Meet outside Noah's Ark
10:00pm - Park closes
Optional choice of accommodation in or near Blackpool

Last edited:
Me & Nikki will be there but won't be stopping over

Me & Beth will be there and stopping over. Have booked a cancelable room but may move if anyone finds somewhere good.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I will be there but most likely not staying over unless there are plans for Sunday too.

I'm hoping to be there this year, and with late close I'll like to stop in Blackpool ideally

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm up for this and hotel room all booked :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to go, and most likely will be there. But not sure what I'm doing for now, considering the distance I'll probably have to stay over and I do fancy night rides.

Looking forward to it, I won't be bathing everyone with radiation this year however.

I shall most certainly be there for this, love me some Mandy!! Won't be stoping over however, still late night rides :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, I'm torn, I'd love to make this but I'm rapidly running out of leave :( Will try and switch some days around and see what I can do....

Highly likely I'll be attending this, just need to check finances and sort accommodation before I confirm.

I'll be there, staying over :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can confirm I'm going! Will be in Blackpool on the Friday and Sunday as well. Can't wait :D