• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Coaster Poll 2022 - 2023 | Round 1 [Group E]

Round 1 [Group E]

• Karacho

• Goliath

• Dragon Khan

• Megafobia

• Valkyria

• iSpeed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danny

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
I'll vote for the best of the threethat I've ridden, Megafobia, and the one that I haven't that id most like to, Karacho.

iSpeed looks good too though in a generally much weaker group.

Megafobia was a steaming dump of a ride when I rode it so that's out.

DK was a bit rough but good fun so that'll take my first vote.

iSpeed will take the other vote, looks like something I'd enjoy

The only one I've ridden in this group is Megafobia.

However, I'm going to go for Goliath and iSpeed in this group.

This is a tricky group. iSpeed gets my first vote, I've always thought that it has looked like a great coaster. Then it is close between Valkyria, Goliath and Dragon Khan. Think I'm going to go for Khan, a good old school forceful B&M.

I've got quite a soft spot for Goliath, particularly as I grew up repainting it on RCT before actually getting to ride it as an adult, so that's got a vote. I've also gone for iSpeed, as it's now probably one of my top five 'to-do' coasters in Europe and looks a solid ride.

Goliath an easy vote.

Gonna give the second vote to Dragon Khan. It's a classic and whilst it has aged badly it's still a good ride.

Quite an easy group this time for me. It's been 10 years since I last rode iSpeed so it's possible it's aged badly in that time but it was a top 10 coaster for me back in 2012 . My other vote is Goliath which I didn't particularly rate in 2016 but shot up my personal list in 2021.

The two B&Ms are mid-table in this group. I was impressed by Valkyria (though I'm not entirely sure how much that was due to low expectations and how much due to it being actually good). DK meanwhile I've never enjoyed as much as most of the big US B&Ms for whatever reason. It just doesn't seem to ride that well a lot of the time and the discomfort distracts from the ride. Plus it's at PA which as a stickler for operations is a park that's always annoyed me.

Karacho and Megafobia are the weakest two in the group IMO. Karacho feels a little too slow and Mega needs quite a bit of work to bring it back up to standard.

EDIT: on the subject of operations, can we all please take a moment to appreciate the phenomenal iSpeed dispatch time on the POV in the first post.