• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Fireworks Meet - Sunday 10th November 2013

Sazzle

TS Administrator
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Although we still have Scarefest to begin (and end!), it is always worth planning ahead for those with travel to book and accommodation to organise.

Discussions for our TS Fireworks meet, the light-up-the-sky finale for 2013 event, can take place here :).

For the Who's Going? list, see the meet page on the main site to add your RSVP!

I shall be in attendance, and I assume some people will be on park on the Saturday as well? :)

I shall definitely be there on the Sunday and most of the Saturday, and probably a bit of the Friday as well. I'm planning on getting a room sorted in Splash for the Sunday night - if filled, a 4 person room is currently £144 and a 6 person room is £216 (all without discounts), working out at £36pp. If anyone's looking for space, then please let me know via PM/Faffbook/whatever. :)

Oh, and this date also coincides with another big event. My 21st birthday. :D

Should be there Saturday and Sunday and looking for accommodation on the Sunday night I can't afford pay for a full room with Europa but I can pay my part at scarefest

I'll be there, staying at Astro Towers with Pierre.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As Astro Said, I'll be there for that one!
So I did the opening and the end of the season meet this year!
Really looking forward to see all of you again. Not really looking forward to ride the Smiler tbh. :p

I will be there on the Sunday, and will most likely also be staying over somewhere on resort on the Sunday night for some good old drunken fun :) And probably waterpark and golf on the Monday!

I shall be at work for the entirety of Fireworks...

...which should mean I'll see all of you at some point, yaay :D

Would be doing sat and sunday if I'm going. (Just depends on how much money is left out of my next wages)

Anyone planning to stay on resort? Ideally this is what I would prefer due to the crowds, if not I guess the vane. WIll email Chained Oak as well.

As usual can offer lifts from Essex, so going on M25 and M1, unless someone else can pick me up on similar route.

pritchardavid said:
Would be doing sat and sunday if I'm going. (Just depends on how much money is left out of my next wages)

Anyone planning to stay on resort? Ideally this is what I would prefer due to the crowds, if not I guess the vane. WIll email Chained Oak as well.

As usual can offer lifts from Essex, so going on M25 and M1, unless someone else can pick me up on similar route.
Chained oak will be full. All the Jubilee Pyro people stay there. Tried every year much to my dismay :(

I shall be attending both Saturday and Sunday not sure about stopping over yet unless I find a someone to share a room with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pritchardavid said:

I've just said to the hubby I'd love to stay on resort. We can only do Saturday and Sunday, needing to leave Sunday evening due to work. If we can share a room with people to make it as cheap as possible we'd love to stay on resort. Ste hasn't stayed in either of the hotels yet, I have once and loved it and want him to be able to experience it! :twirly:

I'd be interested in staying on resort on the Sunday night (and potentially the Saturday too, though I've always avoided it in the past due to the crowds). I see a few people are looking at the same judging from the comments above. Anybody else interested?

Cheese said:
I'd be interested in staying on resort on the Sunday night (and potentially the Saturday too, though I've always avoided it in the past due to the crowds). I see a few people are looking at the same judging from the comments above. Anybody else interested?
I've got a couple of spaces for the Sunday night if you're interested. :)

I'd be interested in stopping on Resort Saturday night if anyone has space :) (I have other arrangements in place for the Sunday)

Errrrrrm...

Should now (all being well with time off work) be attending with Amy (my girlfriend) on both Saturday and Sunday with a view to staying in Splash on Sunday night :)

*squee*