• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS International: 27 December 2016 - 2 January 2017

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
NEW YEAR (SILVESTER) 2016

This meet has now become an official TS/ES Meet! We look forward to seeing you for this exciting trip!

The full suggested trip itinerary is as follows, more information over on our meetup page. As this is a lengthy trip, please feel free to join later in the trip or leave earlier.

Tuesday, 27th December 2016
Flights to Basel/Baden-Baden
Rail transfer to Strasbourg (DH to advise in due course)
Evening: Chill / bars in Strasbourg
Accommodation: Ibis Hotel Strasbourg Centre Petite France

Wednesday, 28th December 2016
Sightseeing day in Strasbourg
Evening: Chill / bars in Strasbourg
Accommodation: Ibis Hotel Strasbourg Centre Petite France

Thursday, 29th December 2016
AM: Transfer to Rust
Afternoon: Europa-Park
Evening: Chill / bars at Europa-Park
Accommodation: Choice in Rust

Friday, 30th December
Europa-Park

Saturday, 31st December
Europa-Park
Evening: Silvester Party, Europa-Park

Sunday, 1st January 2017
Europa-Park

Monday, 2nd January 2017
Return Home via Baden-Baden/Basel

ACCOMMODATION
27-29.12: Strasbourg Ibis Petite France
29.12-1.2: Rust

• We'll endeavour to post information about accommodation spaces where possible
  • Please Note: Please book Silvester Party tickets ASAP on the official website under events
  • Please only confirm when you are 100% able to attend. Accurate numbers are essential for us to work out details such as booking transfers etc.

We hope to see as many of you with us as possible!

:)

Last edited:
I would love to attend this year but I am notorious for saying "Yes, I'll come" without thinking ahead or something happening that throws a spanner in the works. Are the plans still the same from last year? If so, let me get Phantasialand out of the way first and I'll work out finances before I say anything. I'm also already commited to Europa in 2017 for a week as well #blankchequeforRoland

My accommodation is full with the following people booked at Pension Sigg:

AstroDan
John
Mike
Rob
Danny
Kim
Saz
Russell

This meet is now an Official Meet, due to the very high numbers projected to attend!

:D

I know there are a lot of variables so it's difficult to say, but can anybody give me a rough idea of the cost of this trip? Please?

I know there are a lot of variables so it's difficult to say, but can anybody give me a rough idea of the cost of this trip? Please?

For the whole thing, including spends...

Strasbourg + Europa-Park: £650.00
Europa-Park only: £500.00

So, erm, tell me, why the smeg did no one tell me about this epic sounding museum that's within visiting distance of EP? The only place on Earth to have both a Concorde and a TU-144 ("Concordski"), next to each other. Anyone fancy working in a day trip? :D

Last edited:
Check out the Facebook event for this trip later this evening for an ES Exclusive!

I trust it will be relayed here for those of us that are unchained by giant soul-sucking corporations? ;)

14907641_10101560176273275_6041250497786560079_n.jpg

Europa-Park have offered us a fantastic Q&A opportunity with management followed by a tour through the BRAND NEW Europa-Park Arena and PROJECT-V construction site! The event will take place between 11am and 1pm on Friday, 30th December 2016 and is free of charge to TowersStreet members and their guests (subject to valid park admission) - basically anybody on the meet. Further details regarding the Q&A format will be available soon - but get your thinking caps on!

This event is open to UK/Ireland TS members and their guests plus international TS/ES team members and their guests.

*in a less professional term - anybody signing up to TS just to rock up on this will be turned away!

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I guess this counts me out on being able to go? Sounds like a blast.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk