• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Merlinpool: 30-31 July 2016

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
It is our Merlinpool Meet 2016 and we're hitting the dazzling promenades of Blackpool over 2 days on Saturday, 30th and Sunday, 31st July! Pleasure Beach is open extra late with fireworks and rides in the dark on offer!

You can choose to do one day, or both! If you decide to join us on both days, you'll need to book a B&B in Blackpool - but we're not in the business of telling you which as there are hundreds! So take a look online!

Wristbands for Pleasure Beach are just £21.00 if booked online in advance!

Saturday, 30th July
10:00am Meet at Blackpool Pleasure Beach (Noah's Ark)
10:00pm Park closes; drink in the Velvet Coaster following park close

Sunday, 31st July
10:30am Meet at the Blackpool Tower for a day of Merlin attractions and Waterpark fun!
The plan is to begin at the Blackpool Tower Dungeon before visiting the Tower Eye. Following this, a decision will be made whether to visit Madame Tussauds prior to the Sandcastle Waterpark after lunch!

We can't wait to see you there! RSVP

:)

Last edited:
I'll be there and staying in the Holiday Inn Express Preston South with John.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be there and will be staying with Dave (accomm TBC), will try not to shout too much about my 24th on the Saturday ;)

Am up for doing Pleasure Beach... possibly two days of, rather than Merlinpool. Anyone fancy sharing a room with an old slaphead? Double points if you are a driver. Can meet you at any train station that makes sense from nodnoL. ;)

Will speak to work, getting Saturday off should be fine, but might have to work Sunday to make up for it.

I'll have to look into it a bit, but I'm considering doing the Sunday, depending on various circumstances.

Got a room booked. Looks like me and Ashlee are staying in Travelodge South Prom Friday and Saturday night. :) Will be getting the train like peasants :(

ETA: We won't be doing the Merlin stuff on Sunday. Currently debating whether to get a two day wristband, or just chill on the sunday before joining you lot in Sandcastle later?

Sod it, I've ordered wristbands for BPB on Saturday and Sandcastle on Sunday.

Last edited:
GOING, but Sandcastle Waterpark with Merlin attraction/s before and / or afterwards, pls.

Just booked my wristband, there's not long left to get them at £21 people!

A bit late notice I suspect, but does anyone have any room space I could lend or is still looking to book a room? :)

I just booked my wristband!

Today is the last day for the £21 price - as of tomorrow, it will be £23.

Remember to RSVP!

Last edited:
Work have just told me I'm not needed next weekend, need to sort transport and accommodation but subject to that, I'll be there for the weekend!