• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: 19-20 October 2013

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TowersStreet Scarefest Meet
Dates: Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th October 2013
Venue: Alton Towers Resort
Accommodation (optional): Weathervane Stoke on Trent

It's our fantastic SCAREFEST Meet, taking place over two days at Alton Towers!

For those wishing to purchase Scare Maze tickets, we recommend you purchase these for the SATURDAY at the Annual Pass rate (if you have one) of £8.00 for the Sanctuary/Terror combo, or buy the £16.00 1 day Freedom Pass, unless you are buying the £40.00 event pass on the Alton Towers website. - usually, we try to do the mazes during the first slot (13:00 - 13:15)

If you are looking to stay over on the Saturday night, the accommodation option for this meet is Weathervane, Stoke-on-Trent, which you can book online.

You can confirm your attendance on our Scarefest meet page
:)

Should hopefully be there however I will be arriving later on the Saturday due to work.

It's nearly my favourite time of year :D
Yeah, wouldn't miss it, I'll be there both days (might leave early Sunday though) :)

Might stay over if a lot of others are doing, or might save money for the maze pass as I suspect people will want to do them more than once, preferably after dark :)

Oh, heads up - the weather vane said it was already fully booked for that Sat night on both sites I just tried.

I will be there both days, as Sam isn't coming this year I will most likely stay at home (and save a bit of money) on the Saturday night.

I'm still unsure if im getting a day pass for mazes or a freedom pass. Will see nearer the time!

I should be going to this one. This should also be my first meet where I'm staying over. I'm leaving early on the Sunday so I can get back into London at a sensible time.

Well, sod missing out on this meet as it's always a highlight of our season! Shan't be dressing up though; too much faff!

I shall most definitely be in attendance! :3 although for the first time in my scarefest meet history...i shall not be dressing up :'( at a loss for time to get organised unfortunately! looking forward to seeing everyone in spooktacular form! ;)

Will be there both days as it's the best event of the year

Has anybody else bought a freedom pass for the whole event ??

It actually kills me to say this, but sadly due to other commitments, I will not be in attendance for this meet, sorry guys!!

It is genuinely quite upsetting as it is the first time in my history of meet ups that I am not coming on the Scarefest meet, it would have marked my 4 year anniversary too! :'(

Hope you all have an amazing time though! :D

Me & Nikki will be there on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday yet as I might be going to Thorpe to check out Fright Nights

For those buying or who have bought any sort of freedom pass they aren't available for collection until the 12th of Oct.

I love Scarefest but unfortunately I won't be attending this meet as I'm in Athens and we're flying home on the 20th. :(

Hope everyone else has a great time and I can't wait to see photos of everyone's costumes!

Natalie said:
For those buying or who have bought any sort of freedom pass they aren't available for collection until the 12th of Oct.
Ah brilliant cheers for that date