• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Summer Double: 1-2 August 2015

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Summer Double 2015

We're at ALTON TOWERS on 1st August and DRAYTON MANOR PARK on 2nd August! Join us for summer fun at one of the best meets of the year!

Accommodation suggestion: Rugeley Travelodge

Weekend schedule:

Friday, 31st July

Evening at Wetherspoons Rugeley

Saturday, 1st August

9:00am - Meet at Alton Towers Box Office
Evening at Wetherspoons Rugeley

Sunday, 2nd August

10.00am - Meet at Drayton Manor Park entrance

If you are coming, please reply below. We're having technical glitches with our RSVP page at the moment.

We hope to see you at either, or both, parks!

I will be there Sunday with Michael, as per. Looking forward to Drayton after 5 years. STAND UP POCCY!

I'll be there both days! Just need to sort out Accommodation and links between the parks and Drayton to Tamworth and I'm all organised :)

I'm working Saturday but may come after work for a couple of hours, but I will be there all day on the Sunday at Drayton.

I had a great time with TST on the last Drayton meet I went to.

Considering this.

Never done a meet before. Not sure though as my parents are booking a holiday for the start of August.

They also don't know I have towersStreet.
This could be difficult

I'll probably be there Saturday. :)

As for first meets, depends on the situation with said parent(s). My mum always encouraged me and has met a number of this daft lot already. :p

Suppose it depends if they actually know you go on the website, and if they know it exists. I asked, and I'm not allowed Facebook, so I kept quiet about this.

Suppose it depends if they actually know you go on the website, and if they know it exists. I asked, and I'm not allowed Facebook, so I kept quiet about this.
I asked before joining my first forum a few years back. It's best to check. Especially because of how discussion boards are often very different from standard social media.