• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Christmas Video 2014

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
I know a video was made back in 2011 and [EDIT:] an attempt in 2012, but we didn't have one last year! Is anyone up for making another Chrimbo video in the same style as the one I've embedded below?

Sorry if this should be left to the team to organise!

Much christmas love,
Tom.B

Last edited:
It can only end with a badly sung christmas song, so I'm up for it...
Great! We'll see how many people are up for it, but mentioning it already being 5 days into December, we might be singing Auld Lang Syne!

It is typically the Team who organise the annual Christmas Video but members have organised their own before.

They used to start the topic before December started, picked a song, listed the lyrics out in the first post and then people would pick whichever ones they wanted to sing. From there, people would record their footage and send it to whoever organised it by a certain date, say, 5 days before Christmas to then be overlaid on an instrumental track version. It was also advertised a fair bit to get the interest going.

I'd recommend picking a song now (definitely not one we've done before) and having the lyrics all listed ready for people to pick (4 lyrics maximum per person IMO) so it's more than just a thought topic and people can get their butts in gear if they want to participate.

OK, it's probably a bit late to do it now then. Will do it next year instead!

You say that, but you'll forget....
I'll remember!

Z4TL6RX.png

Thought I'd go with Jingle Bell Rock, because why the hell not?

You can choose 4 lines maximum to sing. When a lyric line is gone, it's gone! Please only say you'll sing if you know you can motivate yourself to do so, as we don't really want a repeat of 2012! Please sing the line before and after your line(s) so I can overlap the footage perfectly. There can be more than one person in the video, so please let me know who is in the clip for the credits. Send me the video of yourselves singing in whatever means possible, by December 20th so I can get it all edited and ready for Christmas eve!*

Jingle bell, jingle bell
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bell swing
And jingle bells ring
Snowin' and blowin'
Up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
~ delta79

Jingle bell, jingle bell
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in
Jingle bell time
~ LittleDelta
Dancin' and prancin'
In jingle bell square
In the frosty air
~ MattyH

What a bright time
It's the right time
To rock the night away
~ Tom.B
Jingle bell, time
Is a swell time
To go glidin' in a
one horse sleigh

Giddy-up, jingle horse
Pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and mingle
In a jinglin' beat
That's the jingle bell rock

*I've probably forgotten something!

Edit: Please state which lines you'd like to sing below, then I'll cross those off and add your name next to them! Also when recording your video, just have you singing, I don't want any background music or anything as it could mess up the video![/S][/S]

Last edited:
Can i take

Jingle bell,
jingle bell,
jingle bell rock,
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time

Shouldn't it be Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell rock, Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring?