• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST fantasy football league 2015/2016

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Right then new season new league join the official fantasy football league and the code in the picture below
ab9974d796f5750fba49ba2194be354d.jpg

Sorted mine out. Hopefully, I'll do a damn sight better than last year, when I managed to finish stone dead last. :p

Not done this for a good few years but I am this season so have joined!

:)

Sorted mine out. Hopefully, I'll do a damn sight better than last year, when I managed to finish stone dead last. :p
That's alright I'm here this year.

Rise forth, the Alton Wanderers. A squad composed of Ex-Bolton Wanderers players and Bolton Wanderers players from my fantasy Football Manager save files... and Aguero, Hazard and Courtois with the spare budget/lack of players.
CLzOICaWwAAAMRE.png:large

You sure get a lot of our players Ed. Bring on the new Season! Gonna be a tough'un for the Wanderers.

Bloody Chelsea letting me down massively this week! I may have to ship out some of their players...!

:)

Finally got around to joining up to the fantasy league.

Save hello to Dave's Divers

ic7e2p.png

Since Nolan left WHU on 27th September, felt I had to sacrifice some points to at least scuffer some back. In comes Ozil breaking the Alton Wanderers way and two free transfers leave Sturridge out (3 more injuries remaining this season probably) in for Vardy (why not don't have Leicester player and they will finish top half, and Courtois out for Butland to have 3 Staffordshire players in to fit the ethos of the Alton side of the Alton Wanderers.

The alternate Alton tactics start here!
CU50Mv6WEAAIA6B.png:large