• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Gaming nights: Register interest

Which game(s) would you be interested in joining for a Gaming Night?

• Rocket League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Among Us

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about hosting a TST gaming night, playing either Rocket League or Among Us (both are online games) in a private group. If you'd be interested please state which game(s) in the poll. Also if you haven't played these games and would like info on them please ask. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have never heard of either of those games. The only online game I've ever played is Stepford County Railway which no one has heard of.

I have never heard of either of those games. The only online game I've ever played is Stepford County Railway which no one has heard of.
Rocket League is essentially football with monster trucks, with the aim being to score goals against the opposition team.

Among Us is a game where you have to complete tasks as a team to prepare a spaceship for departure, but up to three of the players are "impostors" who's aim is to sabotage tasks and kill the crew. If a body is discovered or someone thinks they've seen an impostor a vote is called, and whoever gets the most is ejected. If you're voted out you can still complete or sabotage tasks as a ghost to help your team.

Last edited: