TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Right, Thanks to Islander's kind offer of a lift from Stoke station, anyone able to give me a lift back again to Stoke, Rugeley TV or Uttoxeter station.
 

Islander

TS Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

hobohippie95 said:
Right, Thanks to Islander's kind offer of a lift from Stoke station, anyone able to give me a lift back again to Stoke, Rugeley TV or Uttoxeter station.
A lift back to Uttox could be possible, depending on the time of your train (I'd want a bit of flexibility as to when we leave the park)
 

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Islander said:
hobohippie95 said:
Right, Thanks to Islander's kind offer of a lift from Stoke station, anyone able to give me a lift back again to Stoke, Rugeley TV or Uttoxeter station.
A lift back to Uttox could be possible, depending on the time of your train (I'd want a bit of flexibility as to when we leave the park)

I only need to get back to stoke, and they leave at xx:07 every hour.
 

Islander

TS Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

hobohippie95 said:
Islander said:
hobohippie95 said:
Right, Thanks to Islander's kind offer of a lift from Stoke station, anyone able to give me a lift back again to Stoke, Rugeley TV or Uttoxeter station.
A lift back to Uttox could be possible, depending on the time of your train (I'd want a bit of flexibility as to when we leave the park)

I only need to get back to stoke, and they leave at xx:07 every hour.
That should be do-able then. Send me a PM and we'll work from there :)
 

Amy

TS Contributor
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

I may be arriving later than expected on Saturday. Hubby and I have viewed a house tonight that we love, and want to view again in daylight. We can only view Wednesdays and Saturdays as it's vacant so will probably go with our parents on Saturday morning. If so, I will head down straight after.

I'm planning on being on park both days ;D Hoping some kind person will answer their mobile when I get there so I can find you all!
 

Dan!

TS Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Amy_D said:
It is a long walk, especially with a still dodgy ankle. I will be keeping an eye out for a bus.

So have you booked into the Vane, Tarin?

They are running Buses for Feb Half term ;) as always.



I won't be attending but you will of course see me over the weekend as im working ;)
 

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Right, I shall be booking tickets tonight for this meet, I look forwards to actually being able to meet people and put names to faces.
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Do you reckon woodcutters or pizza pasta will be open ??
 

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

josht said:
Do you reckon woodcutters or pizza pasta will be open ??

In the past they used to say what food outlets were open on the website but they don't seem to have done so this year. From memory I think both of those places are open but don't quote me on it!

:)
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Rob said:
josht said:
Do you reckon woodcutters or pizza pasta will be open ??

In the past they used to say what food outlets were open on the website but they don't seem to have done so this year. From memory I think both of those places are open but don't quote me on it!

:)
Thanks :)
 

Pixie-Ro

TS Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Really looking forward to this, although you will have to forgive the massive eyebags and possible dazed expression as we are in the middle of Ofsted and I am surviving on a diet of no sleep, caffeine and cereal bars!
 

Ellie

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Oz'Iris
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Just read this topic. I'll be there, it'll also be my 21st as previously stated by Nat.

See ya'll there!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. James, it wasn't that you weren't invited to 'my birthday thing', I was going to have a meal at Secret garden or something. Then when I was too lazy to organise stuff/didn't know who was staying over/out of the loop/still lazy, I gave up on that idea in favour of Nottingham party.
 

Islander

TS Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

A few of us are looking at watching the Lego Movie at Odeon Stoke on Trent Saturday evening (either cheaper 2D at 18:00, or cooler 3D at 19:30). Anyone interested?

Also, what time are people thinking of eating at the Vane, to see if the two plans can mesh?
 

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Islander said:
A few of us are looking at watching the Lego Movie at Odeon Stoke on Trent Saturday evening (either cheaper 2D at 18:00, or cooler 3D at 19:30). Anyone interested?

I'm up for this, would rather see it in 2D though due to money.
 

Vik

TS Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Islander said:
A few of us are looking at watching the Lego Movie at Odeon Stoke on Trent Saturday evening (either cheaper 2D at 18:00, or cooler 3D at 19:30). Anyone interested?

Also, what time are people thinking of eating at the Vane, to see if the two plans can mesh?

Possibly yes, though I may need to head off home after Vane meal as I may be going out tomorrow night.
 

GAGrathea

TS Founding Member
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

So I've got Sunday off work for some reason, so am likely to pop down t'Vane for a drink or 12... Don't suppose anyone has any space or would mind me crashing in their bath at all? Could probs swallow my pride and been seen with you lot on park Sunday :p
 

Dar

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
Re: NEXT MEET: TST Half Term: Saturday, 15th February 2014

Excited! Looking forward to seeing people's faces again!


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Top