• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST North: Saturday, 19th July 2014

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TST North at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Saturday, 19th July 2014

It is our one-day meet to Blackpool Pleasure Beach on Saturday, 19th July. Please book tickets for the park online

Meeting arrangements:

Park entrance (Noah's Ark): 10:00am

Park closes: 10:00pm

We hope to see as many of our members as possible at the meet!

:)

Would if I could, but I can't, unfortunately. Too far away for a day trip, and my MAP doesn't get me entrance... obviously. Plus I'm tight.

Not been to Pleasure Beach since 2010 so going to try and get to this!

:)

All being well, I'll be there. I've had to rebook it off work due to contract changes, but I don't think it'll be a problem. :)

I'd like to come but sadly I'll be doing 2.8 Hours Later that evening with @Russ and @Danny, so I'll have to give this one a miss.

Gonna try get this one in but moneys a bit tight at the moment will see what happens

Seeing as I'm combining it with birthday celebrations, I'll be there and drunk :)

I'm sharing a room with @Jonathan. Hellllllllllp ;)

Reactions: Amy
I'm hoping to do this, as I have the weekend off. However, I'll have to share accommodation with someone, as it'll be too expensive for what it's worth otherwise. Especially as I'll be doing Europa-Park's summer night opening the week after.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer able to make this meet, due to various work-related issues. I'm gutted, as I was really looking forward to it. I suppose there's always next year.

Should be there not hungover this time actually it might help

Temped... Same has Ashlee 'I'll have to share accommodation with someone, as it'll be too expensive for what it's worth otherwise. Especially as I'll be doing Europa-Park's summer night opening the week after.'

I'll be there, this time I'm driving from Stockport so if anyone wants a lift let me know.

Since NooNoo dropped out, I have space in my room at the TL next to BPB for those wanting a room...pm me

I'm afraid I'll have to drop out - I've been offered some writing shifts, and as I haven't done it in months (and I also get paid), as well as EP next week, I won't be coming anymore. I still want to do Pleasure Beach at some point this year, though.

I know I suggested it last year, but does anybody fancy visiting Sandcastle Waterpark on Sunday?