• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Uni Project Help - Short Mobile Internet Survey

Joel

TS Technical Admin
Favourite Ride
Closed season on TST
Hi all,

As I'm sure some of you are aware I'm currently completing my final year of study at University which means I have the dreaded dissertation to complete :p

My project is around improving performance of mobile websites, and as such I need to understand a more up to date picture of what users expectations are when it comes to using the Internet on their phone.

I have a short online survey of only 9 questions (the first 3 are easy... do you agree, do you have a phone, do you use the internet... and last two easy too.. so its actually 4 questions to think about lol!) and it should take no more than 3-4 minutes on average.

Please only complete the survey if you own a smartphone and use the Internet on it, as otherwise your results get excluded anyway :p

http://goo.gl/forms/UASvEWLa0Q

I'll totally give anyone filling it in a million thanks or maybe even a 5 minute one-on-one meet and greet with me at the next meet or a hug or something... OK ethics committee says I can't do that, and Craig says I'm forbidden from meeting anyone alone.... but know you have my undying gratitude for your support!

Thanks everyone! :D

Joel

@Joel, I have a smartphone but don't use the internet, and I have a tablet which I do use the internet on and selects mobile versions of sites as default, so I have said yes to the first two questions even though the second isn't 100% accurate. :)