• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Username Change Thread

Alastair

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Rise of the Resistance
Thought it would be useful to create a thread that will keep track of anyone off TT who's changed their username on here.

Obviously I haven't, but just indicate the old username/new username :)

Take a guess?

Why - Most TTF'ers have only one name in their username on the site and most people just call me Stelios anyway.

I've kept my name for the sake of simplicity. Though now I'm thinking I should have gone for "Capn' Slaphead" :p

Previously known as formula1fan, I am now using Jonathan - which is my real name. :)

Old Name - SpinballEdders

New Name - Eddie

Chose Eddie as that is my preferred real name, but those can still call me Ted if you please

:)

I used to be Ritadz, but now I'm Adz95.

Why Adz95 you ask? Probably because my names Dave and I was born in 1993. ;D

Previously - Starbugger1303

Currently - Stevie

Thank god i've had a second chance to change that god awful, innuendo filled username..

:p

Gone from MinteButtons to Vicky.

It was bugging me for a while, so I've changed to (surprise, surprise!) my nickname.

jdoldridge said:
I just lurked around on TTF didn't sign up buy I thought id better sign up now :-D hi guys

Hii!!!

An actual newbie joins, same can't be said for TTF.

You'll be welcomed with open arms, this will be better than TTF ever was.