• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

These are “Bigger Dipper” trains, double the normal ones. So 16 rides per train. 7 trains. 30-ish second dispatches (at least in the documentary they mentioned every 30 seconds a train will enter a new block section).
It’s optimistic but knowing EP they’ll achieve the aim of this being on par with Silver Star’s capacity.

As well as the throughput and dispatch targets the other things confirmed in the episode:

- there will be a dark ride part
- (not directly confirmed but heavily implied) a rolling conveyor station like Arthur will be used
- official track length 1,385m
- RCS will erect the coaster (having previously worked with EP on Voletarium and CanCanCoaster)
- end of November/start of December the first track will be delivered
- coaster track however will go vertical mid-January once the park off season begins
- the tallest element will be a top hat at 32,5m tall
- the deepest part of the coaster is where the top speed of 90km/h will be reached - 400m along the layout after the station
- rider restrictions are hoped to be like Blue Fire's 1.30m and 8 years old - however of course need confirmed by the TÜV in testing

The next season of the construction documentary will start in December

It's been a while since we've had any update, but Michael Mack shared this photo a couple of nights ago:

I did also see a photo on an EP fan page showing an overview of the construction site. Looks like there are a lot of footers in place across the site now.

From CoasterFriends.de some recent updates
Construction is in full swing over by the roundabout with launch foundations, footers in place and the maintenance building has gone vertical.
index.php
index.php

From CoastersWorld.fr an overview of the site beside Euromir. The station complex appears to be near it's full towering height. Also visible is the Traumzeit Dome which has returned tucked in behind Kassandra and Poseidon's exit - this will become the new home for YULLBE GO in the park. Freeing up the Football Arena for the bumper cars to return after a year's absence.
1668342293631-png.15536

The ride logo as already seen in the station concept arts over the entrance and in the documentary series has been trademarked by Mack now.
82a03cde1b7c8d6b1091a5dd2f397be67a7d.jpg

Whilst I’ve wondered about how austere the front of the station building could end up looking, the facade in that second picture looks really dynamic and pretty attractive.

Enjoyed the best of/outtakes from the the making of documentary that went onto Veejoy this week.

They said the next episode will be in December which will also be the start of Season 2.

I notice the name of this thread has been changed. Has that name actually been confirmed then?
Only when I was at the Park last month I kept overhearing local guests refer to it as Ohm, and the logo is the Ohms symbol.
Not that I think Ohm is the final name, but Voltron I've only seen used here.
Haven't watched the latest Veejoy episode yet though so I'm curious if that's where this confirmation is from?

I notice the name of this thread has been changed. Has that name actually been confirmed then?
Only when I was at the Park last month I kept overhearing local guests refer to it as Ohm, and the logo is the Ohms symbol.
Not that I think Ohm is the final name, but Voltron I've only seen used here.
Haven't watched the latest Veejoy episode yet though so I'm curious if that's where this confirmation is from?

I wonder if there’d be a potential rights issue regarding the name Voltron?

b18e92047f6e7fdbf5d69a8ffcfe9b2c.jpg