• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Vouchers and Offers 2012

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
A general topic for vouchers and offers throughout the season.

Today in the return of the "Funday Times" with the Sunday Times is a contest to win free tickets to Alton.

img0352oy.jpg

Apologies for it being upside down. Bundled with the issue is free Ice Age stickers that I'll sure to stick on my Alton shrine. It's just promoting Ice Age 4 really.

I dont know how long they are doing it, but yesterday and today the Sun and Times have 2 for 1 at loads of different places, including all Merlin attractions.

Lots and lots of tesco own brand stuffhave 2 for 1 vouchers on :) Cerial,crisps & lots of frozen stuff :)

I've seen some flyer-type vouchers being listed on eBay (boo) that are for 50% off entry (I think), 2 for 1 on hot drinks and also free parking.

They look like flyers you'd get ffrom the park itself but I have not seen them myself (not been since opening day this year).

Can anyone shed light on where they are issued from?

They have been issuing out vouchers on my recent visits but I have never taken any, as most of the offers on their dont apply to pass holders or it works out cheaper to use your pass anyway.

But I do know they have some different flyers than opening weekend as they have 20% off all food outlets including Chicken Co.

The free parking would be of great benefit to standard pass holders, this is the first I've heard of such a voucher.

The vouchers with free parking and drinks are from schools . They should not be for sale on ebay!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Dan. Nor should any vouchers, but despite the court injunction many remain!