• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Vouchers, offers and deals

pluk

TS Member
A topic for, well, vouchers, offers and deals......

From the AT facebook page today, a really pretty good deal I'd say:

Stay over on Sunday 17th June for £99.00 per room, based on 2 sharing, and get 2 FREE Theme Park tickets!

Plus... book before 5pm tomorrow and get 2 FREE Fastrack tickets for Nemesis Sub-Terra!

The perfect Father's Day gift! Act fast limited availability! www.altontowers.com/special-offers/hotel-special-offers

At what point did the 50% off vouchers start appearing last year? I wonder if they're return this year. They were handy for odd-numbered parties.

We regularly get BOGOF vouchers to give to the children at school. This is suplimented by offers in the Staffordshire school magazines, handed out monthly.

Alot of tesco branded items have bogof vouchers on them atm.

Best for families atm is via Raring2Go, you need to register to their website first (and also request a magazine - free) makes adults £18 and kids £9 i think.

It's also worth pointing out that due to the upto 40% off sale at www.altontowers.com that it only costs £26.10 for an adult ticket (which also includes ERT!).

Plus, you can print the ticket at home, and there's now no booking fee's for most major cards! So for once, the price you see is the price you pay!

I picked up a voucher the other day from Alton Towers which has the following upon it;

2 vouchers for 2 adults and 2 children half price DURING SCAREFEST!
A FREE parking voucher
BOGOF Hot drinks.

Although I have an annual pass I still picked one up just for the sheer amazement of it!

Themeparkmania said:
I picked up a voucher the other day from Alton Towers which has the following upon it;

2 vouchers for 2 adults and 2 children half price DURING SCAREFEST!
A FREE parking voucher
BOGOF Hot drinks.

Although I have an annual pass I still picked one up just for the sheer amazement of it!
What does this voucher look like, and where was it on the park?

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

The above offer is typically sent to schools.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jaffa Cake Bars (Halloween Version) have a 2 for 1 offer for Scarefest running until 30/04/2013.

Excluding 2 - 4th November 2012...

Some of the voucher which are given out on Towers Street are brilliant getting a pound off donuts and getting the annual pass discount for Pizza and pasta (Explorers) which anyone can use and not just Annual pass holders. Great too see good discounts available as you pay so much for parking and entry.

The price for the Scarefest Ultimate Ticket online has been cut from £42.50 to £39.50 :)

To all you eagle eyed people....anyone know where I can get hold of some 2 for 1s for Thorpe Park for 1st November? All the ones I have are excluded for that date except the recent ones from The Sun however I wasn't lucky enough to get two copies of the ppaer to get 4 vouchers instead of 2. Any help would be really appreciated....there must be more floating about for half term dates

Various packs of Jaffa cakes currently have 2 for 1 vouchers on them for Scarefest, however im unsure what dates they can be used for.

They are still on sale as I saw some at Morrisons today.

Don’t know if anyone has spotted this but there is a new seasonal Tesco Clubcard Rewards offer on their website for a Merlin Annual Pass Christmas Gift Pack.
For anyone like us who saves up their Tesco rewards vouchers each year to buy their Merlin Annual passes this seems like a good option.
For £50 in Tesco vouchers you receive:-

1 x gift voucher for a Standard Individual Merlin Annual Pass in a special presentation wallet.
1 x lanyard to display pass in
1 x gift voucher to collect a re-fillable drinks capsule at any of the theme parks which gives unlimited soft drinks all year
1 x Merlin Annual Pass car sticker (limited edition & which states “Britain’s greatest fun-seeker on board”)

Delivery for this new gift pack offer varies a little from their normal Annual Pass deal, which at the moment costs £46.50 in clubcard vouchers, where a rewards token is posted directly to you and which then needs to be redeemed by you at a Merlin park within 6mths. When choosing this gift pack deal your order will be emailed to Merlin to be processed and they will send the pack to the clubcard holder that has placed the order. This gift voucher is valid for 10 months. For my order arrival was super quick at 2 days but it is sent recorded so requires a signature. Tesco site states “Merlin Annual Pass Christmas Gift Packs need to be ordered by 18 December 2012 to guarantee Christmas delivery” so it is unclear if this offer will be available after December.
As deals vouchers are worth 4 times their value it seems quite a good deal to get the extra goodies for only an extra £3.50 worth of vouchers, which equates to £14.00 in real money. Last year I think the AP drinks capsules cost £16 which was a tad expensive me thinks for something that reacted like Vesuvius and overflowed when full.