• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Belgium: General Discussion

The layout of that looks really impressive. Guess I should start planning to go for 2021

Construction on Walibi Belgium's new Intamin Mega Coaster is coming along nicely:

116133242_3172021962880912_142411854864666005_n.jpg

ob_7027ac_lmp.jpg

ob_2add61_109257899-584633142440653-247185484509.jpg

ob_f2cb95_110875858-758664534962805-457120360474.jpg

Source

Shame they didn't stick with the red track. Black track and black supports looks so dull on a major coaster unless it's part of a theme (Smiler).

I thought it was black track and supports initially so was pleased to see that the track is in fact a dark green!

Had totally forgotten about this one! Will round off the park nicely, I think.
Absolutely, there's nothing particularly stand out at Walibi Belgium at the minute, aside from Pulsar which most guests would think of as a water ride rather than roller coaster.

I thought it was black track and supports initially so was pleased to see that the track is in fact a dark green!

Ah that's better then. I didn't expand the images tbf. It does look very black on first glance doesnt it?

Will be good to see this park improve, it’s always felt completely behind Walibi Holland in terms of investment and rides. It’s certainly improved during the past couple of years with the left hand side of the park now feeling so much better than my visit a few years back. This new coaster at the top of the park will improve that massive dead spot of the park.

hopefully they will continue to invest and refurbish what they have. The Western area and that end of the park then feel like they need a refurbishment.

It looks to have some of the most airtime in Europe i think. Has anyone thought that after they open this Intamin Mega Coaster, that they might RMC their Vekoma wooden rollercoaster just like Walibi Holland did? I believe that will be the first RMC in Belgium when it does happen and the fact that RMC have a contract with Vekoma to sell their rides, it seems an ideal opportunity. This is for the future however!

I'd love to see Loup-Garou RMC'd. Certainly the most unpleasant wooden coaster I've done this summer.
I’ve got to admit, that surprises me; I’d always heard that the Vekoma wooden coasters were very smooth & comfortable! Maybe those reviews were from when the ride was newer, and maintenance has made the ride age poorly?