• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

WARNING: Big Six Keyrings

Kieron

TS Member
Just a warning to anyone that would like a 'Big Six' keyring from Towers trading. The edges are razor sharp! How it passed the quality assurance tests I don't know.

Not the quality I would expect from Merlin and most certainly not something that should be left lying around young children.

From the photos I have seen of the merch it looks like stuff they have got produced quickly and cheaply - just like when Thirteen opened; most of the merch was not ready for opening day so they had a cheap collection of more 'tacky' merch.

:)

Just a warning to anyone that would like a 'Big Six' keyring from Towers trading. The edges are razor sharp! How it passed the quality assurance tests I don't know.

Not the quality I would expect from Merlin and most certainly not something that should be left lying around young children.
I agree this year the merchandise is TACKY even the new Smiler cups are low quality compared to last year.