• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Water park Q & Room service

Sb_mummy

TS Member
Hi all,
Visiting next week and staying in Enchanted Village.
Stayed a couple of years ago.
Do they still do room service from the Crooked Spoon?
And does anyone know if the waterpark still does a timeslot that is for hotel guests only? I noticed the pool is shut at 2:30pm-3:30pm on their website.

My daughter has complex needs so I need to be super organised!!
Thank you in advance!

Brilliant! Thank you

Anyone know if Flambos opens for lunch? And if so, what time? Our swimming session will need to be planned out. Thank you!

Iirc Flambos opens for lunch until about 3 then reopens a few hours later for the evening. It is a pizza and pasta only buffet now just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I didn't know it had changed! Thank you. Any idea on pricing? I'm a pain the website isn't very informative.

They have stopped the room service option at the EV. If you want a takeaway you can always order one to be delivered via Justeat and the like.

Wow I didn't realise you could do this. Would the delivery come to your room?? Never used the service before.

Wow I didn't realise you could do this. Would the delivery come to your room?? Never used the service before.

Use the AT postcode when searching on Just Eat (ST10 4DB) when you order you can add a note, just ask them to call you when they arrive at the EV reception and you can walk up and collect it from them. :)