• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Waterloo Road

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Since a new series is starting in a minuite or two on bbc one, let's have a new topic to go with it...

The single worst programme on British television.

The incoherent plots and unbelievable stories rival diabolical acting and unintelligible scripting.

Honestly, cannot stand it.

I must say Waterloo Road is probably the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen, but noneoftheless I will probably carry on watching it every week.

I think the the start of a new block of episodes, the first episode dived into the action quite quickly, with an over-eventful plot.

The Verdict: Unrealistic as ever, way too much going on - but a way to occupy an hour at 8:00.

It may be bizarre and unrealistic, but if everything were realistic, then TV would be pretty damn boring - let's face it. I do think that it's lost a bit of the quality which was present in earlier episodes, and the closure of the original school in Rochdale could have possibly been stretched out a bit more, with a possible appeal against the decision taking its part in an episode towards the end of the season. Even so, I'm not going to stop watching it for a while.

Currently analysing this for media, on a serious note. Does anyone know why it has much less viewers per episode (4.5) compared to the average soap? It seems a bit hammed up and considering one of the first episodes I watched was a explosive spelling bee... it is overhyped. I'm certainly not and never have watching it by preference.

Why does it have less viewers? It's less popular. Also look at its scheduling... Soaps are a constant in people's lives. Same time, same days, every week of the year. People can settle down to a soap in the safety of knowing what's going to happen and when it will be on.

Waterloo Road is a drama series as opposed to a soap because it isn't constant. The fact that the whole show upped sticks to Scotland and continued under the same name, same staff and same pupils is an example of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Is this a bad time to mention i heard that Eastenders Is moving From Albert Square to Talbot Square in Blackpool.

I'm really sorry, I don't get what you mean there, hobohippie? Am I missing something? :p

NastyPasty said:
I'm really sorry, I don't get what you mean there, hobohippie? Am I missing something? :p

It was meant to be a joke, backfired a little, also waterloo road made me laugh with Josh, So he went through all the hassle of moving all his stuff from manchester to Scotland only half a term later to decide he's moving back to manchester.