• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Waterpark Questions

meryll83

TS Member
Couple of questions, if anyone can help...

1. Do we need to take our own towels?

2. If we have a theme park ticket too, can we leave the theme park during the day for a break at the waterpark, then return to the theme park later? (i.e. is theme park re-entry allowed?)

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of questions, if anyone can help...

1. Do we need to take our own towels?

2. If we have a theme park ticket too, can we leave the theme park during the day for a break at the waterpark, then return to the theme park later? (i.e. is theme park re-entry allowed?)

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes you'll need to take your own towels, but if you forget them then I'm sure there will be some in the waterpark shop.

2. Yes, as you leave the park the turnstiles staff will stamp your hand with a UV stamp for them to shine a light on when you re-enter the park. However, if you're going to the waterpark, it is likely to come off, so just check with the staff members on the day. :)

However, I'm not sure you'll have time to go back to the theme park if you're going to the waterpark in the middle of the day. It's probably worth doing on another day, if you don't have theme park annual passes.

1. It's much easier to bring your own towels, but they are sold in the hotel/water park shop, and possibly towers trading.
  2. I'm sure guest services could sort something out for you to do this, but some advice: don't try. The water park needs at least half a day, and you wouldn't get more than a ride or two done after returning. If you have an annual pass, then it might be worth doing ERT, then returning later, though I wouldn't advise rushing to do it twice in a day.

Think towel hire is £2 per towel so its cheaper to take your own, or some from the hotel rooms if you are staying in them.

As for your second question, my advice, go in the theme park in the morning and leave about 1-2ish then go in the waterpark. No point going back to the theme park.

Thanks all for the advice.
I'd just heard the last hour or so in the theme park is quiet do thought it might be worry popping back...

The last hour does tend to be the best for queue times however the time it would take you getting out of the water park and back to the theme park would not really be worth it.