• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Weird trip advice

BarryZola

TS Member
Hello all. I'm not one who usually goes on trips abroad, so any advice would be very helpful. I'm thinking about going on a solo trip around some places in Europe in the next several months. Firstly, I'd want to start my trip by landing in Kikinda which is near to Belgrade in Serbia (for family reasons). Staying in/near Belgrade for a couple of days would be good. Then I would like to stay in Berlin for a night or two, and would also like to experience Europa Park whilst over there (for a day or 2). I'd also welcome any suggestions for places to go in Europe that may be possible that I havn't mentioned. That could be leisure parks or towns/cities that I should visit. I'm asking on here because I know you guys have good experience of airlines etc. Cheers, Adam.

If you're driving to Europa then the Hassenhorn Rodelbahn is worth the quick detour! Plus you literally drive past Steinwasen-Park on the way to the Rodelbahn, so you might as well pop in!

and would also like to experience Europa Park whilst over there (for a day or 2).

Can I say, I am not one for trips abroad myself either, but if I was going to Europa for the first time, based on the extensive reviews here, I would make that a midway break of a good few days - I would certainly plan that.

I think you need at least 3 to absorb the place, and leave feeling like - yes I did what I wanted to do there.

This not remotely from experience, purely from my own thoughts based on talking to many now about their experiences there and watching their eyes just glaze over hypnotically almost when waxing lyrical and disappearing into their memory banks to relive their experiences there!

I don't know if you've ever spoken to anyone face to face about the place who have been, but seriously, I would consider a longer stay.

We did 2 full days and one half day. I would agree with @TheMan and make sure you visit for as long as your budget allows. At least 2 full days if. Of more