• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome to EuropaStreet!

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
es-logo-orig.png

EuropaStreet
is a new forum here on TowersStreet designed for anybody wishing to talk about the most popular seasonal theme park in Europe - Europa-Park! It's the first English language forum dedicated to EP and we're hoping to boost our position as one of the best places on the internet to discuss all things Europa!

The vast resort in Rust, Germany has long been a favourite of our members - going back over 10 years. After discussion about Alton Towers, it's the second-most-discussed theme park on TowersStreet and we feel that the time is right to launch a forum specifically dedicated to the park.

We have also held several official meet-up events over the years, some of which have attracted upwards of 40 people! Watch this space for more in the future.

With strong and regular investment in new rides, hotels, restaurants, retail and shows together with a water park due in the next few years - there are constantly new items to discuss.

We're also proud of our international member base on TowersStreet and hope that those across Europe who already post with us will be keen to continue doing so on the EuropaStreet sub forum. We have a number of members who live just a few miles from Europa-Park and hope that they will help us be the eyes and ears on the ground, so to speak!

Many of our members keep a regular watch on German and French Europa-Park forums together with the local press in the Baden-Württemberg region and these updates will be very useful here on EuropaStreet.

As of today, all discussion surrounding Europa Park, including trip planning will take place in our two dedicated discussion forums. We have even more plans for the future too, and we look forward to sharing these with you soon.

We hope you enjoy discussing!

Last edited:
The inevitability became far too much for you all did it? :p

How long until Phannyland Street?

The inevitability became far too much for you all did it? :p

How long until Phannyland Street?

Don't be looking too much just because of a dedicated forum for EP. Although never say never I guess, as Dan said it's our most discussed park away from Towers. So this one makes sense considering the number of posts we've had covering the place over the years, and the number of times its been requested :).

Is there anything official behind the scenes or is it unofficial like TowersStreet?

:)

Who said something about pin badges? :p

Nah, in all seriousness, this is great news guys - and I'm glad that it finally exists! :D

I never expected this to happen! Now when will this get a full forum of its own?!

I never expected this to happen! Now when will this get a full forum of its own?!

A full forum won't happen in all honesty, since it's not really needed. We ultimately only have a few Alton Towers boards, the rest being other parks/general discussion. We've got an active community who enjoy discussing EP as well as other parks, and we wouldn't want to confuse that with totally separate forums. We'd ultimately just be duplicating if we did that, so this is pretty much how it'll be :).

Could we make it a rule that you can't mention the place outside of the new forum!
Why should that be a rule? It's natural to compare something in one park with something in another park... I see no problem with it.

Why should that be a rule? It's natural to compare something in one park with something in another park... I see no problem with it.

It was a joke, but the place is mentioned far too often and usually not for a good/legitimate reason.