• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you playing/reading/watching/doing right now?

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
A spin-off from the ever-popular "What are you Listening to/eating right now" topic. Even more ways to learn more personal information about your fellow enthusiasts. Yaaay.

So what are you doing right now?

I'm reading Susan Hill's classic The Woman in Black for studying for my Year 10 English as the second text in the exam.

Just finished (literally, 10 minutes ago) Lee Child's The Enemy - don't really care for crime books and I don't think I'll be reading any more of his but it was certainly an interesting, if stereotypical read :)

What are you playing/reading/watching/doing right now?

Just finished reading the 3rd grey book.... The missus said i should try them and i Wanted to see what'll the fuss was about, frankly it was tame and I don't get the hype.

Next book.....Utopia! (for those who dont know of it... die hard meets the theme park world!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Having a silent disco on my own downstairs in the dark, because I'm bored.

Why? YOLO. ;)

Watching Olympic stuff with my brother in the lounge while cuddling Duffy when we should probably be asleep, seeing as we're off to London tomorrow. :p

Listening to the rather beautiful:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj3_3vvHDwE[/youtube]

<3

Playing- Drench.
Reading- Whatever Skype conversations pop up.
Watching- Olympic Highlights.
Doing- Breathing.

Multi-tasking at its best.

Blaze said:
This is why Elbow should have done the official song.

First Steps >>>> Survival
Agreed.

Though I just realised that I posted in the wrong thread :p

Playing: Tried to master Expert on Super Monkey Ball today but failed miserably.

Still reading The Woman in Black but watching the Olmypics whilst doing starjumps on TST until my battery runs out like a boss.

Reading Battle Born by Dale Brown - brilliant military thriller writer - I highly recommend him :)

Watching the Mr.Bean part of the opening ceremony.Again.(I recorded it using sky plus)Whilst drinking hot chocolate out of my blue thorpe park mug.

Currently doing a 3000 word assignment with a deadline of midday.

I love my summer :D

Watching -

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Not as good as the original 1978 George.A.Romero classic. Bit still a pretty good movie!

:)