• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What is your favourite ride in the park? and why?

soundwave96

TS Member
I have started this topic because people say what there favourite ride is but the don't fully explain it

My favourite ride in the park is Oblivion because of the thrill that you get out of it when you go down the drop and it takes your breath away and then when you get to the bottom of the drop you get a sence of relif. but when you are at the top of the drop you are thinking what am i doing on this ride.

please write about your favourite ride here i would love to here them

Hex: Legend of the Towers

It's my favourite because it's one of the best dark rides I have ever experienced so far and I've always enjoyed my ride on it regardless of an aspect being broken. The anticipation I have when I'm standing near the entrance or in the queueline is exhilarating, regardless of how many times I've seen the cinema film or stood in the Octagon I feel that familiar 'first ride' twinge of surprise down my spine.

I love the (version of the) legend itself too and how it mysteriously plays out to the audience, sure it's a bit narmy in sections but it does have a slight thrill when you're put into the action and experiencing the Earl's madness from the curse. The ambience given throughout the ride is so chilling too regardless of how many people are in the same room and the fact it's within the Towers itself merely heightens it. The music perfectly illustrates the tone of the ride and it's so memorable that it will be repeated in your head.

Y'know what? I just adore Hex.

:)

Nemesis is my favorite ride on park. Just because nearly every part of the ride is faultless. It's easily the most intense ride on park and the theming and the backstory make for an excellent experience.

My favorite non Roller Coaster has got to be Hex. For all the reasons the Rowe stated. It's just a shame that the park doesn't pay for the upkeep of the rides effects. :-\

Nemesis is by far my favourite ride in the park (and the country, for that matter). It's amazing from start to finish, features some fine themeing/landscaping and has a pretty awesome soundtrack.

You honestly can't fault it.

Nemesis for me. It's the only coaster for me at the park that really feels complete.

Oblivion is a close second, it terrifies me even though I've ridden it several times. Even SheiKra didn't give me the same feeling.

Nemesis without a doubt.

The theming, the ride in general - everything about it I love! :)

Th13teen, though soft spots also exist for Sub Terra, Hex and Air.

I feel that Th13teen is the park's ultimate ride primarily because it boasts a level of appeal to near enough every person who actively wants to visit the theme park. Whereas the likes of Nemesis may be too intense for some, Sub Terra off-putting due to the aspect of live actors within, and Hex because of an apparent boredom which I can't seem to grasp for myself... Th13teen offers overall and genuine appeal.

By no means is it the 'best' ride in the park, but at the end of the day it does exactly what it sets out to do. It's incredibly fun; and fantastic for riding in a group of people, also offering a genuinely brilliant surprise element for those first-time persons who've avoided being spoiled (you can always notice them!), the theming is reasonable, and the surrounding atmosphere electric with a terrific accompanying soundtrack.

I enjoy it more than any other ride at Towers, certainly, and I could ride it all day without feeling unwell nor getting bored. That's what a theme park attraction is all about. :)

I have to say Duel The Haunted house strikes back! Is my favourite ride. It mesmorises me how it all works i could spend all day on it :)

Most of you know my answer to this one.

NEMMIE

Because, it's like the altimate kiss. You've hoped and dreamed of it and yet it still takes you by suprise. It excites you and messes with all of your sences. Your heart pounds and your head spinns. It leaves you breathless with every part of your body screaming for more.

You're addicted to it and can never have too much of it.

;)

My favourite ride (and ride experience) is Nemesis (Front Row)!

It's part of the reasons why I visited theme parks tbh. The experience when you ride Nemesis front row gets your heart racing. Having nothing infront of you and being able to see what is ahead of you gives the ride an awsome buzz. You also feel like your going to end up crashing into a wall then suddenly your grabbed and chucked into the opposite direction!

Has to be Nemesis.

Air was my first Towers ride, and I bailed on Nemesis (too scared). Then on my next visit I faced my fear and fell in love. It's just the right mix of forceful-ness and elements. It's amazing.

And if you get the harness in just the right place, going through the loop is a thing of beauty - you just float, not touching anything.

Back row is my favourite, although I do have a soft spot for the front too.

Would have to say nemesis front in the dark in Halloween somehow it's still amazing after so many years

Nemesis front row, it's sublime. But also I've been rediscovering Oblivion loveage of late too. Both have something about them that is unique, despite other versions of their models/types on paper looking better, many just don't feel the same, or have the same character.

May come in for a kicking for this but I really like RITA too, she's a guilty pleasure. It has major faults, but still gets me excited. :-[

Nemesis.

You just can't beat it's sheer forcefulness! I've only ridden the front row a few times, but elsewhere on the train many many times, and I love it.

I guess it's a shame I now experience 'grey outs' & tremendous headaches throughout :-(

I have an immense love for Nemesis, the awesome Zero-G roll over the station being the main reason, but the ride I most enjoy is Th13teen strangely! It can be enjoyed with family or with friends and really is for everyone! Thrill seekers that haven't ridden before are largely disappointed UNTIL the drop, which takes them by surprise and completely changes their opinion. It's just fun!

Probably a controversial opinion, but I must say I love Thirteen.

Whilst I recognise that it is nowhere near as "perfect" as nemesis, air or oblivion - the outdoor section is fairly tame and in a perfect world would be longer, the base of the crypt could be improved with a longer post drop outdoor section and the whole story of the ride could be tidied up, but I still find the ride incredibly fun!

I just think it is something a little different to what is offered by all of the other UK rollercoasters. I'm yet to go on Expedition Everest, so my opinion of the ride may change significantly, but for now it keeps me happy!

badger said:
Most of you know my answer to this one.

NEMMIE

;)

168872_10150854835881852_1304960577_n.jpg

A picture says a thousand words!

In case you haven't picked up on my opinion yet i will be voting Nemesis!