• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What's Next On Your List?

John C

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Shambhala
Wasn't sure where to post this, but what's next on your list of theme park things you want to do?

I know this might be tough and/or may not be top of the list of priorities in the current climate, but it's also meant to be about things to look forward to when possible.

For me, I want to go to Liseberg specifically to ride Helix. I had planned to go in May, but obviously this won't be happening now.

I also want to visit Walibi Holland to ride Untamed which would be my first RMC coaster.

And finally Europa Park to check out the new Pirates ride following the rebuild.

So what's next on your list?

I think Walibi Holland is probably the most exciting European theme park I'm yet to visit. Untamed and Lost Gravity both look excellent so, even if the park is a bit lacking in atmosphere, the ride hardware is very exciting.

Beyond that, maybe Gardaland, although it seems a pain to get to and its label as a Merlin park means I'm not nearly as eager to visit as I would otherwise be.

Further afield, a California trip would be really nice. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in particular are sky high on my bucket list. Realistically that trip is at least 5 years away yet though.

Obviously Europa and Phantasialand are high on my list of parks I want to return to. It'll be good to experience Rulantica and Fly, respectively.

Hansa and Heide are next on my European list. However the next area I'd like to do road-trip wise is certainly the likes of Nigloland, Walygator, EP, Tripsdrill, Holiday Park. :)

Got a long weekend for my birthday booked in for June but that's likely to be cancelled I guess. Walibi Holland, Phantasialand, Eftelinf and Toverland.

Have done all of them except Toverland but mainly visiting to get back on Taron and Untamed.

I'm still hoping to be at Energylandia and Legendia in September.

Closer to home I'll be attempting to visit as many smaller UK parks as I can once they reopen this year. Loads I've never visited and decided to stop putting off visiting them.

I'm hoping in the future to visit Wallabi Holland, Cedar Point, Heide Park, Gardaland, PortAdventura, Phantasialand, Europa Park, Toverland, Energylandia and Legendia. Cedar Point is just the American Dream Theme Park that I'd really to experience rides like Top Thrill Dragster, Maverick, Millennium Force and of course Steel Vengeance.