What's Next On Your List?

Discussion in 'European Parks and Attractions' started by John C, 26th Mar 2020 at 4:08 PM.

1. John C

John C TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Shambhala
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but what's next on your list of theme park things you want to do?

I know this might be tough and/or may not be top of the list of priorities in the current climate, but it's also meant to be about things to look forward to when possible.

For me, I want to go to Liseberg specifically to ride Helix. I had planned to go in May, but obviously this won't be happening now.

I also want to visit Walibi Holland to ride Untamed which would be my first RMC coaster.

And finally Europa Park to check out the new Pirates ride following the rebuild.

So what's next on your list?

Charlie Newbold and skyscraper like this.
  2. D4n

D4n TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Taron
    I think Walibi Holland is probably the most exciting European theme park I'm yet to visit. Untamed and Lost Gravity both look excellent so, even if the park is a bit lacking in atmosphere, the ride hardware is very exciting.

Beyond that, maybe Gardaland, although it seems a pain to get to and its label as a Merlin park means I'm not nearly as eager to visit as I would otherwise be.

Further afield, a California trip would be really nice. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in particular are sky high on my bucket list. Realistically that trip is at least 5 years away yet though.

Obviously Europa and Phantasialand are high on my list of parks I want to return to. It'll be good to experience Rulantica and Fly, respectively.

3. rob666

rob666 TowersStreet Member

Have a pint in Crevettes on the Beach.
    Oh please.

RicketyCricket and zerogravity like this.
  4. SiK80

SiK80 TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    oblivion
    Im hoping to do Port Aventura later on in the year for my 40th. As long as all this blows over

skyscraper likes this.
  5. Burbs

Burbs TS Site Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Untamed
    Hansa and Heide are next on my European list. However the next area I'd like to do road-trip wise is certainly the likes of Nigloland, Walygator, EP, Tripsdrill, Holiday Park. :)

6. RicketyCricket

RicketyCricket TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Taron
    Got a long weekend for my birthday booked in for June but that's likely to be cancelled I guess. Walibi Holland, Phantasialand, Eftelinf and Toverland.

Have done all of them except Toverland but mainly visiting to get back on Taron and Untamed.

Charlie Newbold likes this.
  7. John_P

John_P TowersStreet Member

I'm still hoping to be at Energylandia and Legendia in September.

Closer to home I'll be attempting to visit as many smaller UK parks as I can once they reopen this year. Loads I've never visited and decided to stop putting off visiting them.