• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What's the most rides you have done in a day ?

14 I think at the opening meet. Didn't really count until recently tbh.

Crammed 18 in today at BPB though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

35 rides in one day is my record. That was only because of an ECC trip and got 25 rides on Rita in an evening ERT session.

37 rides earlier this season on a quiet Friday ... and as an added bonus I got in for free with some Sun tickets someone who I work with couldn't use! That was a full day of WIN! :D

My AT record is only 20, which was in February half-term this year (and included 10 rides on Nemesis). My overall highest is 31 at BPB on a very quiet day in May.

My AT record is 28 during a school week.
Highest at any park is TP on fright nights, 87 rides in 12 hours.

The Woodie at Great Yarmouth, started from park opening till park close at 9.

Can't remember the exact number but still, I whored that ride.

Most i've done on a single ride at AT is 10 times in a row on Nemesis.

Done 5 on Oblivion? Can do more but my friends always end up sick :(

I might have done more in another visit but since I started ride counting, 19. I got 2 on Nemesis, Air and Oblivion and 3 on Thirteen.

Opening day of this year! (16th March) 32 rides:

Nemesis x 11
Air
Oblivion x 6
Runaway Mine Train
Sonic Spinball
TH13TEEN
Duel
Hex
Marauders Mayhem x 3
Ripsaw x 4
The Blade
The Sanctuary

Most on one ride in a day is Nemesis with 15 on 6th April this year. (Got 31 rides that day)

I can't really remember my highest ride count in one day I bet it's about 30 odd, from back when I was geeky about rides

In recent memory my highest is 14, but years ago (2002 and 2006 I think) I went on some quiet days and managed to pack loads in.

At Alton, it was probably something like 20+ Since I had a wristband ans could skip everything.

At any park, I've managed to get on over 30 rides at Thorpe Park in day before.

Probably a school trip visit back in March 2008. The first and last time I'd ever dare to ride The Flume 21 times in a day.