• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where is Dr. K. Today?

TheMan

TS Member
Favourite Ride
NemiLerVion
Right, the ubiquitous and ever impressive Dr K. has been seen infiltrating other areas of the park.

Yesterday, he was spotted in Ice Age, obviously scouting for parents being tortured by their children and looking for a way of escape! I would imagine, he picked up a few "advocates".

Today, rumours abound that he is in "Wobble World".

Is this a new plan, to begin marmalisation even earlier? Experimenting with a more gentle format scouting for advocates? Perhaps again, it is a distraction technique, keep the kids happy and marmalise and entice stressed parents & coax them into The Sanctuary, or prepare them for The Smiler??!

So, where will Dr K. turn up next??!

He apparently has now infiltrated the "ents" team, hence more and more Sanctuary led projects are appearing around park.

Bring it on Dr K. I am ready to #getcorrected

SO here is Dr Kelman for those who don't know:
SK2.jpg

Oops, sorry, that is a REAL Dr Kelman from Harvard... try again:

538583_426567354080381_1747766331_n.jpg

Well, the answer is always likely to be 'at home', 'Ice Age' or 'Wobble World' ;)

Scott said:
Well, the answer is always likely to be 'at home', 'Ice Age' or 'Wobble World' ;)

Well makes some funny ones up then! You photoshoppers ;D

I''d love to see him more often! Although his character is sinister, there is something loveable, trusting and friendly about him!

I basically love him and his character!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, who would give a damn where he is, Gerry is only human, Dr K is only a character he filled the role of. He is allowed to have a life outside of Dr. Kelman, and deserves it, with how well he had done in the role.

That is all.

I can picture him taking some time out from being John Wardley's evil second-cousin to open a frozen banana stand by the lake!

MattH said:
Honestly, who would give a damn where he is, Gerry is only human, Dr K is only a character he filled the role of. He is allowed to have a life outside of Dr. Kelman, and deserves it, with how well he had done in the role.

That is all.

You do realise Matt, this is not to follow him around in his outside life - he has been working at different parts of ALTON TOWERS.

I felt I made that quite clear in all honesty. It's a bit of fun.

I also thought posting a REAL Dr Kelman up would have kinda made that pretty obvious.