• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Who do you think will win the premier league 2012/2013

soundwave96

TS Member
I have started this topic because it is nice to hear about other people veiw on who they think is going to win the premier league.

I think Manchester city will win the league because they look and useful outfit and they will have learnt from their mastakes and build on them.

please write your reviews here i would love to here them.

We will make a proper football topic for next season on Monday when the fixtures will come out

:)

If no team made any activity in the transfer market, I'd say Chelsea.

But obviously that's not the case and it's hard for even the best pundits to be able to make a prediction like this so soon before the league starts. Arsenal are showing some promise with the signings of Podolski and Giround, although they still need a holding midfielder if they want to win trophies. RDM has worked wonders for Chelsea and has already signed a top class player in Markin, and I can see them doing very well this season.

Liverpool are no longer title contenders, Spurs haven't got the depth or manager to do any better than top 4 and obviously the two manc clubs are favoured to be up there come next May.

A dedicated football topic for next season is usually made by now, but obviously there's the Euro's so people are more bothered about that right now.

I'll probably make a topic when the fixtures get announces, which I believe is the 18th of this month.

I think Arsenal will break their recent lack of trophies run. That said, I'd love United to win it this year.

If you look on TTF, every year a topic is made for the season, so we don't just get a 200 page long topic stretching back to when Arsenal were hoping to make it 50 games unbeaten and Liverpool won things*. ;D

*Things that count.

soundwave96 said:
Could you tell me what you mean by that please Eddie.

By "Proper" I mean that we can talk about all types of English football, not just the Premier league. We can discuss the football league, FA Cup, Capital One League Cup, English teams in European football, and other events. This topic is limited to the Premier league and wouldn't work well, as some members support Football league teams

Can I propose that next seasons is called "International Football" this time, for the Champions League, International Games and other stuff?

Heart says Sunderland, head says United.

I think they'll be more focused next season, whereas Manchester City are still susceptible to self-capitulation.

I'd love to say Liverpool are going to win it but... It's pretty certain they won't. ;)

I'm going to say Manchester City will win it. :)

Adz95 said:
If no team made any activity in the transfer market, I'd say Chelsea.

But obviously that's not the case and it's hard for even the best pundits to be able to make a prediction like this so soon before the league starts. Arsenal are showing some promise with the signings of Podolski and Giround, although they still need a holding midfielder if they want to win trophies. RDM has worked wonders for Chelsea and has already signed a top class player in Markin, and I can see them doing very well this season.

You mean, Marin? And Hazard. Now with the confirmation of Di Matteo as manager for the next 2 years we can be assured of stability, and quality given the seemingly imminent arrival of Hulk as well. I still think City will win the league next season though, again.

The Psychoaster said:
Now with the confirmation of Di Matteo as manager for the next 2 years we can be assured of stability.

I wouldn't say it assures stability. Get off to a poor start and he'll be out the door just like all those before him.

Nathan said:
The Psychoaster said:
Now with the confirmation of Di Matteo as manager for the next 2 years we can be assured of stability.

I wouldn't say it assures stability. Get off to a poor start and he'll be out the door just like all those before him.

Well, it's certainly more stability than beginning again with a new manager as we did last season.

Why the heck can't we just merge this and the International Football topic into one big Faffball topic as usual kthxbai?!

I'll share my views then when Me/Adz/Eddie/Whoever makes it.

Can't see past City to be honest, some good signings in the summer could make them a right force for years to come. United need to strengthen their squad to keep up the challenge some of their players leave alot to be desired.

I see Chelsea putting up a good challenge this season coming as well.