• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Winter Wonderland 2016

Dar

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
Spotted on CF that Olympia Looping is going to be at Winter Wonderland this year. I know everyone says it every year but this time a few more credible people have said it's true.

What do you think? What do you know?

That tale has been floating around for years, I'll believe it when it happens. They would have to requisition a whole ferry just for one ride. Can't see it ever happening somehow.

It would certainly tempt me down to Winter Wonderland as I'd love to ride Olympia Looping. Does seem a long shot though.

:)

Am I the only one that thinks OL would be wasted at WW? Surely if they are going to get one of the big Schwarzys, it should be Alpina Bahn. The theme already fits!
Although tbh, get both. Chuck in Hollenblitz for good measure. :p

I'll just leave this here shall I? Note the dimensions..... ;)

14079625_1822464094662735_3281028559938516858_n.jpg

Also a rumour in the same CF thread that a suspiciously "Hollenblitz"-sized space has also been marked on the map

Well IF that's true, I hope they scrap that useless spinning mouse in a tent! :p

Nope... :( Ice Mountain is still on the plan. I can count 6 coasters minus the TBC. Alpine Thriller is back again along with Wild Maus XXL. The Christmas Coaster is there too and 2 kiddie coasters.

Still taking it with a pinch of salt, but of course it would happen after going to Vienna specifically for it...

Least it counted there...

Just went to have a good look at the plans. My eye was instantly drawn to this:
http://prntscr.com/ca80pc
:O I wonder if there's any way in left? Presumably it's an underground chamber that can't take heavy weight on top of it, and that's why it's marked. I'd guess it's no more than five feet under the surface, brick walls and concrete slab roof. Might have to look this up!

... Anyway, where were we? By turning various layers on and off, you can reveal the track layout of Wilde Maus XXL. Sadly, there is nothing hidden under the big "TBC" box.

EDIT: Err... Mission Space, anyone?! :D http://prntscr.com/ca86ot

Last edited:
I don't care if I need a mortgage to ride it again, I sodding love it and can't wait to finally have it here in the UK.