• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wordle

RicketyCricket

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
Any Wordle players on here? If not you've probably seen the grids plastered all over social media.

There's a new puzzle every day.

Wordle 209 3/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜

One of my better attempts today. 100% record so far after 8 Wordles but there have been some very close calls.

Wordle 209 4/6

Y⬛⬛YY
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
YY⬛⬛Y
GGGGG

edit to add, this forum doesn’t support yellow and green emoji blocks so I’ve replaced with G and Y.

I've been seeing these grids pop up on Twitter, and was somewhat confused. Decided to look at what it actually was yesterday, and it's a decent little bit of fun!

I am on a similar 100% streak and chuffed I got a 2/6 the other day. I forgot to do yesterdays, so hoping to get notifications of people doing it on this thread :D

Current Streak
1/0
2/1
3/3
4/1
5/2
6/0

Wordle 209 3/6
Y⬛Y⬛⬛
⬛GGG⬛
GGGGG

Discovered it after the BBC article the other day when they did an article on the game staying ad-free and hooked ever since.

Anyone nailed a first time guess yet?

I assumed this was some cryptic return of Farmville and they were coaxing people back with mysterious grids.

I am on a similar 100% streak and chuffed I got a 2/6 the other day. I forgot to do yesterdays, so hoping to get notifications of people doing it on this thread :D

Current Streak
1/0
2/1
3/3
4/1
5/2
6/0

Wordle 209 3/6
Y⬛Y⬛⬛
⬛GGG⬛
GGGGG

Discovered it after the BBC article the other day when they did an article on the game staying ad-free and hooked ever since.

Anyone nailed a first time guess yet?
Add a shortcut to your homescreen on your phone and never forget again :cool:

Today's took me far too long and it appears I've got a sweet tooth.

Treat
Allow
Quack
Candy
Panic

I read a post that says your first guess is your current mood.

I think there is something in it. My mood is constantly

CAKES
PANIC

210 2/6

YG⬛⬛⬛
GGGGG

I added home shortcut as suggested so hopefully I can keep the new streak going.

Nice! I am 11 at 100%, although it was looking dicey.

5/6 - 213 was a tough one, yet its a word I use almost daily in work :mad:

Today's was very tough, finally got in on the 6th attempt after all 5 of my previous guesses had only given me one correct letter!

Wow, that's amazing to get right from a single letter, great work!

Todays killed my 9 day streak :(

Ah dang it, if its any consolation it seems we all struggled with it.

GREAT
CROSS
PROUD
PROWL
PROXY