• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Would you stay?

Jem8472

TS Member
At work the other night I was a bit bored and I was thinking of an episode of Red Dwarf.

If any of you have not seen Red Dwarf then I don't think you should be allowed access to the internet :p
Red Dwarf is stranded 3 million years from Earth. Really there is no chance of them getting back to Earth.
In the episode Backward they find themselves on Earth but time is running backwards. They are some funny parts of the episode where scenes have been filmed then played backwards. Cats face at the end of the episode is a great moment.
Here is a link to the episode but its one of those annoying small picture videos:

The question is that if you were stranded on a space ship 3 million light years from Earth and found Earth but in the situation of time running backwards would it not be better to live on that planet than spend the rest of your time on a space ship?

I think I would prefer to live out my time in the backwards universe. At least you are on Earth and are free to do what you like as opposed to being on Red Dwarf.

You want to live your life backwards, knowing that eventually you will have to crawl inside your mother's lady bits? o_O

waste going in, food coming out, going though puberty backwards.
umm, I would rather find some well framed photos of Alton Towers rides and grounds, develop them in mutated developing fluid that allows you to go into the photo and interact with it, e.g ride the coaster in the photo.

at least that is better than a backwards life or a parallel dimension, where it is the men who fall pregnant.