• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wreck-It Ralph

When I furst heard of it I thought it was gonna be cheesy as hell. But after watching the trailer, and seeing It have ACTUAL video game characters make cameos, it gives me hope that it might actually be pretty good. Kinda like 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' For games.

I saw the trailer the other day, and now I can't wait! Hell, I got excited when I saw Clyde and Bowser!
Smart move on Disney's part, they'll get all the gamers going to see this.

It does look like one of the best film that Disney have done (without Pixar) for a long time.

This movie looks brilliant! Love all the cameo's from retro game characters as well. ;D

I can't wait for it to come out in February 2013 8)

In case you haven't seen yet the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer is here and it looks rather tame, possible new characters are Arthur from Ghost and Goblins, Frogger and Dig-Dug. it just really recycled clips at a more relaxed pace and further confirmed Sonic's appearance. And it makes Bowser look like a pathetic chewer when he recites.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfS9cytmmCY[/youtube]

Loving dat select screen though. Also shouldn't this be in BO now?