You Know You're Addicted to Alton Towers (and tst) When....

Leah

TS Member
Well, I can only download of YouTube. Have all of the main stuff, most ride and area themes, and some of the scare mazes. Can't find much else.

MrJinx

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis/Grand National
I used to have the Nemesis ride music as my ringtone. I changed it very quickly as my parents thought I had a liking for gothic music. It did go from one extreme to the other as I changed it to 'Sexy and I know it' by LMFAO. :D

delta79

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis, Air
When you tie in a quote from a old forum video into a conversation.

Mate about something cooking "it smells like ass"
Me in pirate voice " like hot portuguese ass? "

Last edited:

jenniferelka

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Keep having odd towers related dreams of late that have in turn made me remember past similar dreams.

I'm sure this is now the third time I've had a dream about riding a portable Nemesis in a regular sized camping tent.

delta79

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis, Air
I had dreams of alton towers being in shrewsbury. There is a park dreams thread on here somewhere

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
When you order a different meal to your friends but still eat in the same seating area "to try out all the food outlets of the park" - and Eastern Express is actually worth it I might add.

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
A family friend is at our house currently, and she's talking about compost bins, as you do, then she says;
"Look at me, I sound like a geek, like you at Alton Towers, going on about throughputs."

:p

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
Not AT related, but I was at band practice tonight (brass band) and we played the main theme from Gladiator. Straight away I noticed it as the music they use on Poseidon at EP, and played with such emotion.

:D

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
You know you're addicted to Alton Towers when you plan your journey home for the easter holidays around a TST meet at Towers...