This October Scarefest is set to descend upon Alton Towers from the 8th-9th, 15-16th and 21-31st October. Don’t forget to keep checking TowersStreet for the latest Scarefest news as it is released.
TowersStreet Guide to Scarefest
Scarefest is a unique and thrilling time to visit Alton Towers, with a range of extra attractions to try out with late night riding of the Resort’s many roller coasters and rides, the event makes for a fantastic day out (just consider how many extra hours of fun you are getting for your ticket price!). Here we aim to provide you with a comprehensive guide to the event, with hints and tips to get the most out of your day.
- The park is open from 10am until 9pm so it’s your best chance of the year to experience the rides in the dark.
- ERT is not available during this event and scare attractions opening times vary.
- The Skyride, CBeebies Land and the Gardens will close early (either at dusk or 7pm)
- Scare attractions may include age limits, please check for details
- Certain attractions require extra payment for entry.
For tickets and pricing details check out the official Alton Towers Scarefest site.