• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Does anyone happen to know why The Wave’s restraints have to be checked multiple times and why the staff only half secure you the first time they push them down? It was causing the ride the have an excruciatingly slow throughput today!

Does anyone happen to know why The Wave’s restraints have to be checked multiple times and why the staff only half secure you the first time they push them down? It was causing the ride the have an excruciatingly slow throughput today!
The restraint has a hydraulic and mechanical ratchet locking system to meet class 5 restraint requirements, These have to be independently verified, which must include at least one clicks movement on the ratchet restraint, hence the unusual loading. All ART train conversions will do this as far as I am aware.

Even TPWW is there now…. Relevant Media©️ activated!
Shawn’s got some stamina, he’s been to parks in Spain, Germany, Poland, and now back here without too many days off over the past two weeks and that’s a fair bit of travelling.

As for Drayton I’m still curious as to when they’ll start to tease their new coaster, I guess that maybe once Hyperia has launched and had its place in the spotlight they might start to ramp up the anticipation for their Lift & Launch coaster. Seems a long time we’ve been waiting for even just the name.