Alton Towers offer a range of extras which can be used to make your day that bit more special. Early Ride Time is a great extra to add to your trip to ensure you have the best time you possibly can…
Early Ride Time (ERT) is an additional hour of riding on select rides for select ticket holders before the park opens to all guests, from 9am to 10am.
2016 Early Ride Time Rides
- Spinball Whizzer (from 9:30am)
- Get Set Go Treetop Adventure
- In The Night Garden Magical Boat Ride
- Postman Pat Parcel Post
- The Numtums Number Go Round
- Big Fun Showtime
- Mr.Blooms Allotment
- Charlie And Lolas Moonsquirters Greendrops
- Justins House Pie-O-Matic Factory
- Ninas Science Lab
- Something Special Sensory Garden
- Tree Fu Tom Training Camp
- Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure
How does it work?
ERT is available to all Annual Passholders (both Merlin and Alton Towers), Hotel guests and guests who book their tickets online at AltonTowers.com. It’s worth taking advantage of as it means you will be able to experience some of the park’s attractions an hour before the main crowds enter.
To make use of Early Ride Time simply enter the park from 9:00am onwards, showing your ERT-inclusive ticket or annual pass to an entrance host, and head to the available rides.