• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: Super Fans Day - 18/05/24

Yes, Cheese and I are certainly very grateful for the opportunity and we sincerely hope Paultons holds another event next year. It was also nice to meet some of you off here in attendance too, hopefully we'll see you again at meets in the near future.

It was my first ever visit and it was so good that my group and I immediately started planning to revisit as soon as possible. There's just so much to do! Normally I find theme park trips very overstimulating (as much as I love them), but paultons had a very calm atmosphere. I thought the new log flume was really cool, especially the dinosaur animatronics. Everything felt so magical! (except maybe critter creek, but they admitted they knew that was a bit of a miss. I wish that had more of a whimsical theme then weird).

Even peppa pig world was fun to visit as an adult, which I didn't expect. The areas so nicely presented and I think the rides are a nice relaxing break from rollercoasters. After visiting merlin parks a lot, I was impressed just by the quality of the paintowrk and upkeep of the rides. Everythign looked basically brand new! It's nice to see a theme park so committed to guest experience, you could really tell! And they seemed to really care about their staff too which is amazing, when I spoke to some of them they said about how much they love working there.

I would love if they did it again next year, it was so incredible! And the day after my birthday so i'm a little biased haha. I was blown away by how good everything was. I love family rides and theming so it was an absolutely perfect day out! Can't wait to visit again soon either way. Thank you paultons, I had the best birthday ever!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined us yesterday... we were absolutely blown away by how far people travelled to be with us.

We do genuinely love theme parks and to share our passion with so many like minded people was overwhelming. I personally spoke to loads of visitors and loved hearing your views and ideas for the Park as well as just talking all things coasters!

If we don't see you before... we'll see you all in 2025 for Ghostly Manor.

Thank you so much to everyone who joined us yesterday... we were absolutely blown away by how far people travelled to be with us.

We do genuinely love theme parks and to share our passion with so many like minded people was overwhelming. I personally spoke to loads of visitors and loved hearing your views and ideas for the Park as well as just talking all things coasters!

It was totally worth a four hour drive, I can assure you!
If you do one for Ghostly Manor's opening next year I'll definitely apply to come again 😊

To paraphrase an old saying, around your parts, it was a hoot hoot! 🦉🪿