• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Queue Times Discussion 2024

‘Day after bank holiday syndrome’ only tends to apply if folks are off school and work the day after the bank holiday, so Easter, late May bank holiday and Aug. Tomorrow everyone is back at school and work, so it’s unlikely to have much of an uptick in numbers versus other Tuesdays off peak.

Backed up by the dynamic ticket pricing, Tues-Thurs this week £35 with Friday being £37.

Fairly low, i've done a monday visit, and 2 friday visits in the last few off peak weeks and got loads done on all visits. The Nemesis queue will be low, it was walk on in the afternoon on friday! biggest queues have consistently been galactica and the smiler with around half hour queues on my visits :)
I always found smiler’s queue times to be overestimated and galactica’s to be under. I went last May on an off peak day and most queues were under 10 minutes but galactica took over an hour! It was on a two train service but they’d send out a train maybe once every 5-7 minutes it was ridiculous

I assumed it was running one train until we actually got to the station and realised there were 2

Really want to go back up but I never know which "syndrome" the park is suffering from these days. If 30-60 min queues and "a few walk-ons" are considered good on a midweek, then 10-16 is highly inappropriate, the park doesn't have enough attractions, or both!

I love the fact that now we are bored with queuetimes, we have started a fun game of how busy it is, not only when we are not there, but on days in advance when we aren't there, and not planning on going!
Is there any greater fun on the internet???

I love the fact that now we are bored with queuetimes, we have started a fun game of how busy it is, not only when we are not there, but on days in advance when we aren't there, and not planning on going!
Is there any greater fun on the internet???
The smiler is a whopping queue time of ‘Opens at 10am’