• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

Adult and toddler tickets are cheaper than regular admission. What would happen if I turned up without a toddler?
I imagine the discount only applies if you arrive with a toddler.

I suppose you could always use social media to find a parent of 2+ children and offer to 'toddler-sit' for the first part of the day! Depends on your shame threshold.

Adult and toddler tickets are cheaper than regular admission. What would happen if I turned up without a toddler?
Parent and child parking is usually closer at the supermarkets...
I imagine they're doing that as part of the efforts to try to encourage visits with younger ones on the off-peak days.

I expect you'd face some trouble at the turnstiles if you get a staff member, though.

It's been such a long time since last using Fastrack, I'm completely out of the loop and hoping someone can help 😂 I had some included with the Nemesis Reborn event package & have received the tickets/barcode on email... How do I activate on the day? Is it simply a case of getting the barcode scanned at each ride or do I need to collect physical passes? Danke! 😊

It's been such a long time since last using Fastrack, I'm completely out of the loop and hoping someone can help 😂 I had some included with the Nemesis Reborn event package & have received the tickets/barcode on email... How do I activate on the day? Is it simply a case of getting the barcode scanned at each ride or do I need to collect physical passes? Danke! 😊
I think you go to the box office to activate it. 🙂

For the gold fast tracks included with nemesis you can just use the barcodes you’ve been sent to scan on each ride.

It’s only platinum where you need to go collect a wristband from the box office.

Quick question; what happened to the ‘worlds first’ 3D park map? I was under the impression we were getting a fully 3D rendered map you could interact with?

I've just purchased an annual pass. Is it the same barcode for park entry & car park please?

Can't believe how little info the confirmation email has. Also, it has totally disregarded the email address I entered and instead used the one from Google Pay. Great work, whoever tested that :rolleyes:

I've just purchased an annual pass. Is it the same barcode for park entry & car park please?

Can't believe how little info the confirmation email has. Also, it has totally disregarded the email address I entered and instead used the one from Google Pay. Great work, whoever tested that :rolleyes:
Yeah the digital bar code is the same as physical bar code on the pass, and can be used for entrance and car park barriers