• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

New event for May Half Term for CBeebies Land 10th Birthday.

Looks like there is lots happening and the event will spread to the front lawns.

Looks like the Bluey show that was at the start of the season with the Funsters was temporary whilst they got the full show ready as Bandit and Chili have joined the show.

Interesting that the Lawns Stage is going to be home to the 10th Anniversary Show and not Big Fun Showtime. But makes sense considering how popular the FHT 2015 shows were and the Monster Ball always is. Big Fun has a capacity of around the size of a Broadway theatre (standing). Whereas the Lawns has a capacity over 5 times the size. It's an excellent way to have entertainment lead the park again and can't wait to hear the reaction to this.

Still interested in what they produce for the Summer show this year, they could probably do something circus related if they brought external contractors in!

Mr Maker and Andy Day started in 2007, Justin Fletcher has been going since the 90s.
I don't quite get why you are questioning my age.
It wasn't intended as some insult. Cbeebies still feels like quite a new thing for someone who grew up on a diet of Play School, Puddle Lane and Button Moon. All that stuff you mentioned is from my own children's pre-school era. All seems like yesterday. Never seen that Fletcher bloke before he did that Mr Trimble thing.

It wasn't intended as some insult. Cbeebies still feels like quite a new thing for someone who grew up on a diet of Play School, Puddle Lane and Button Moon. All that stuff you mentioned is from my own children's pre-school era. All seems like yesterday. Never seen that Fletcher bloke before he did that Mr Trimble thing.
BUTTON MOON! An awesome programme. Can’t remember a thing about it but know it was great

You really are beginning to sound like an old git at times you know.
Welcome to the club.
I remember Muffin the Mule.
And we didn't get arrested.

Have actually booked in a visit just because of this. Bambino loves Mr Tumble so luckily the one available RAP date was one he's there.

Oh and Justin is there too. Because they're VERY different people.

Have actually booked in a visit just because of this. Bambino loves Mr Tumble so luckily the one available RAP date was one he's there.

Oh and Justin is there too. Because they're VERY different people.
A few years ago there was a very dodgy image going around of someone that looked very much Justin Fletcher in a compromising position with a Land Rover. I really hope it wasn’t actually him. But anyway, back to CBeebies Land…

Last edited:
It sounds like the long-promised sensory space in CBeebies Land is finally on its way this season. In the promo pack for the CBeebies Land 10 Years Celebration, the press release mentions this is coming soon:
1714820541512.png
My assumption would be that this is what the construction at Nina's former Science Lab relates to, as this was supposed to have become a sensory room after the attraction closed back in 2018.

It sounds like the long-promised sensory space in CBeebies Land is finally on its way this season. In the promo pack for the CBeebies Land 10 Years Celebration, the press release mentions this is coming soon:
1714820541512.png
My assumption would be that this is what the construction at Nina's former Science Lab relates to, as this was supposed to have become a sensory room after the attraction closed back in 2018.
It’s gonna be one hell of a sensory room after being under construction for 6 years!