• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Extremely keen to ride this in a few months. The airtime and hangtime both look absurd. It's very competitively engineered for variety, that's for sure.

I was just looking at videos of the queue, which seems to contain a tableaux of Tesla's previous, failed experiments at teleportation, including authentic smushed rats. Lovely.

Yes it's a shame that you guys (EuropaStreet) weren't invited. Even TPWW weren't invited though, they're going to the public opening on Friday.
Not sure if i imagined it but i'm sure Sean from Lift Hills and Thrills said that he was doing some work for Europa Park around Voltron, in one of his videos. I think he has always been working in media/production before his theme park channel came about.

It does make me think when i watch the POVs of Voltron. I wish the Smiler was Mack Stryker.

Actually, any NL2 experts out there fancy recreating the Smiler with this model?

I'm watching Loooping's video, there was this beautiful Roland moment 10m 51s in so of course I have to gif it and share it under the spoiler tag, as this was in the main queue building.

EuropaPark_opening_Voltron_Nevera_onride_offride_and_full_t.gif

Edit: Since I now have FunTime Arena's video on, here's Roland wielding the giant Voltron key (from 17m 22s in) during the Press Conference:

Roland with giant key.png

Last edited:
The previews of Voltron for Resort Pass holders today have been cancelled due to a train stalling towards the end of the layout. A report can be read on Looopings.

Far from ideal the day before the official opening. Looks to be an awkward place to try and remove the train from as well.

Ah that's not good! I'm sure knowing Europa Park they will get it up and running for tomorrow and keep that car off just in case

That's a huge shame for those that had booked to ride it today, however having seen it testing earlier this month there did appear to be some reliability issues, with trains stopped on block brakes for extended periods. It does make one a bit concerned for the reliability of the system, but maybe this is a case of teething issues rather than anything more problematic.

That's a huge shame for those that had booked to ride it today, however having seen it testing earlier this month there did appear to be some reliability issues, with trains stopped on block brakes for extended periods. It does make one a bit concerned for the reliability of the system, but maybe this is a case of teething issues rather than anything more problematic.
It does appear to be very technically complicated coaster with many block sections, so I expect that like most new coasters, it will have its fair share of technical issues in the period after it opens.

I guess what they weren't preparing for or expecting was a stall! I can only assume that this is the first time it has stalled in this location, which is both strange and concerning. Hopefully there is an obvious cause that can be easily eliminated, as you don't want the risk of a stall each morning when testing the coaster before opening!

Very strange. In all the videos it seems to fly around that last section. I wonder if this is a very rare case of something lodging in the wheels?