• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which major coaster will be the next to go?

Which major coaster will be the next to go?

• Total voters
I find Rita one of the most uncomfortable and unpleasant rides in the country. More so than Smiler, Saw or Grand National. Not sure if it's a height thing (I'm just over 1.5m) but every time I ride I'm constantly trying to keep my head from smashing into the OTSR and always come off with a banging headache. It's a torture device. Surprised more people don't experience this, like I said maybe a height thing.
I have the same experience, although not worse than saw for me.

I'd rather they removed rita than galactica or oblivion because those 2 I can't hit my head on the restraints! So they're 2 of my favourite rides at the park. But like others have said, I don't think any of them are going anytime soon.

I find Rita one of the most uncomfortable and unpleasant rides in the country. More so than Smiler, Saw or Grand National. Not sure if it's a height thing (I'm just over 1.5m) but every time I ride I'm constantly trying to keep my head from smashing into the OTSR and always come off with a banging headache. It's a torture device. Surprised more people don't experience this, like I said maybe a height thing.

An LSM in its place would be a dream, but in its existing form it doesn't have a layout good enough to be worthy of an upgrade. It just needs to go.
Personally never had a problem with Rita being uncomfortable, in all my experience riding it I've been too pinned into my seat to go anywhere lol. Then again I'm well above 1.5m haha

Rita isn’t bad but it’s running on old tech, hydraulic launches are a dying breed. We are lucky that we have three of them in the UK but I don’t think that will be the case in half a decade’s time. If Rita was replaced with an Abyssus style Vekoma multi launcher or a Taron style Intamin Blitz I don’t think too many would miss it.

Three hydraulic launches in the UK? Only two as far as I know. Rita and Stealth. Or did I miss one?