Scarefest is set to descend upon Alton Towers from the 5th – 6th, 12th – 13rd, 18th October – 3rd November 2019. Don’t forget to keep checking TowersStreet for the latest Scarefest news as it is released.
TowersStreet Guide to Scarefest
Scarefest is a unique and thrilling time to visit Alton Towers, with a range of extra attractions to try out as well as late night riding on many of the park’s rides, the event makes for a fantastic day out.
- The park is open from 10am until 9pm so it’s your best chance of the year to experience the rides in the dark.
- ERT is not available during this event and scare attractions opening times vary.
- The Skyride, CBeebies Land and the Gardens will close early (either at dusk or 7pm)
- Scare attractions may include age limits, please check for details
- Certain attractions require extra payment for entry.
For tickets and pricing details check out the official Alton Towers Scarefest site.