Scarefest is set to descend upon Alton Towers from the 6th – 7th, 13th – 14th, 19th October – 2nd November 2018. Don’t forget to keep checking TowersStreet for the latest Scarefest news as it is released.
TowersStreet Guide to Scarefest
Scarefest is a unique and thrilling time to visit Alton Towers, with a range of extra attractions to try out as well as late night riding on many of the park’s rides, the event makes for a fantastic day out.
- The park is open from 10am until 9pm so it’s your best chance of the year to experience the rides in the dark.
- ERT is not available during this event and scare attractions opening times vary.
- The Skyride, CBeebies Land and the Gardens will close early (either at dusk or 7pm)
- Scare attractions may include age limits, please check for details
- Certain attractions require extra payment for entry.
For tickets and pricing details check out the official Alton Towers Scarefest site.