• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

1 November - 6pm close

Tom

TS Member
It seems unusual that Thursday 1 November is listed as a 6pm close for the park.

I have contacted them and they said that nothing special is planned for that day, but it seems strange as usually the days between Scarefest and Fireworks are very quiet and are 4pm closes (they are some of my favourite days to go, shame there's only one to choose from this year).

I think that they are planning something for that day - maybe a farewell to a closing ride. Eithe that or the 6pm advertised close is a mistake and will be changed to 4pm sooner or later. ::)

That week is half term for the majority of the UK - so 4pm would be too short.. 6pm sounds about right.

Just a shame there's one random day, people will turn up accidently thinking it'll be one of the two events.

thefatone said:
That week is half term for the majority of the UK - so 4pm would be too short.. 6pm sounds about right.

Just a shame there's one random day, people will turn up accidently thinking it'll be one of the two events.

Ah, I didn't realise that and I guess it probably explains it, cheers!

Seems longer than usual half-term days though.

This year, all the half terms have been 530 ride closes. Halloween being the busiest half term, the ride close makes sense really.

Plus it takes some edge off for those who were thinking it was still a scarefest/firework day.

Half term in Shropshire is the same as normal time this October, 22nd-26th. Is Staffordshire different then?

Staffordshire half term is a week later than most places this year.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk