• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Fire effects and wood, is that safe? :eek:

That logo is great IMO. Not so sure on the name yet but perhaps it'll grow on me like The Smiler did. At least they dropped the "the" from the name. :)

I like the name, it could have been worse like the... ;)

BAjDnKE.jpg

BAjDnKE.jpg

*puts on optimistic hat*, that logo is not actually bad and I think it'll grow on me. Please just let it be family friendly however.

Fire effects and wood, is that safe? :eek:
BAjDnKE.jpg

Not the first Wooden coaster to have it. When Apocalypse at Magic Mountain was Terminator Salvation: The Ride, it had fire effects.

The film lost money don't get why Towers would want a rubbish film franchise on their property.
Unless there intending to relaunch the story as most people 10+ (probable target audience)won't know who or what it is.
But that doesn't make much sense because IPs are more often used to make marketing harder.

Well now that this is confirmed, I will be very upset if the sound track is not a variation of this. Preferably with a dirty dubstep beat over it.
(Possibly NSFW)

EDIT: @The theme park geek: The remake was dire, but the original is a classic.

The film lost money don't get why Towers would want a rubbish film franchise on their property.
Unless there intending to relaunch the story as most people 10+ (probable target audience)won't know who or what it is.
But that doesn't make much sense because IPs are more often used to make marketing harder.
Who says it's themed to the film? Is the Wicker Man festival linked to the film's too? Surely it could just linked to the premise of a wicker man, not the film / films

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.