• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Looks like a Tod to me (Stargate fans will get it).

Does anybody know if the sound tunnels will be see through or wood and dark?

Is it really that time of discussion already?

giphy.gif

Back to the area
With the shark on battle Galleons being remove could this tell us more about the future of mutiny bay. (Probably nothing)

I was on park today, the lower viewing windows were planked out, but I still manage to take a sneaky peep through the knot holes in the wooden fence.

The crane was there ready to lift, but I'm sorry to say that they didn't lift the Wicker-man in place while we were there

A little birdie told me that the tarpaulin will temporary be coming off tomorrow for filming the promo, but don't forget if you are thinking of going to take a sneak peep tomorrow, the park will be closed to the public, tomorrow will be Wednesday after all.

ps..it's also my 1000 post :)

Last edited:
I was also on park today and had a good butchers over the fence at that theming thing on the floor. It's almost certainly a head underneath there with large sheep like horns on either side. Part of one of the horns was uncovered as well and looks like some sort of dark green wicker, similar in colour to the cladding on the station building.

So...A statue of Satan...wood...Alton Towers...sky news...SOUNDS LIKE A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!

(Its a giant horned sheep head, how is it not Satan?)

What's a baphomet, even then, is that much better? Surely having a more obscure one, would just cause people to be more freaked out by it!
Regardless of what it is, if the GP/media think its Satan, then its Satan!
( :rolleyes: The GP are soo dumb sometimes...)

Could someone organise a little google button for Diogo's strange words.
I thought "Enrich your Wordpower" was a Readers Digest feature, but you can't beat a Diogo quote.
Now off to the Kermis with a big jug of Jenkem.

I think it quite likely is Baphomet rather than a traditional Wicker Man. The horns were clearly identifiable on the plans and then seeing photos of the theming element just a few days ago, they are 100% horns.

You've then got to look at all of the symbolism used. It's all satanic rituals and worship. There was nothing like this in the original Wicker Man stories (or the movies).

This 'tribe' who ever they are have basically just cobbled together a symbol or structure of baphomet made out of wood. And that's the only resemblence to Wicker Man.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.