• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Queue line fence! (will hopefully be painted to cover the writing)
(photo taken from Coastercrazy.com)

qff3t5u.jpg

At least they've pre-graffiti'd it with symbols before the chavs descend upon it.

Well now I've had time to actually look at the photo from the shop I can honestly say it's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, they have put sercurity tags on the wood? Are people really that sad to rob a bit of wood?

It’s almost certainly security tagged just due to the price. I would expect anything over £20 to be tagged.

Even if it means popping down the local b&q with a tenner

Exactly. Not even like you've got to put an order into China for 5000 pin badges or something like that and then wait a month. Just get the wood and Merlin Studios to burn some stuff into the wood. Wack it on the shelf, get it sold, £23 profit. Jobs a good 'un. Get back down B&Q lads, we've got people waiting! :)

Well, if they don't make anymore, I may have a new short term business.

I'll sell my own Secret Wally 8 wooden merch with my own tag line. "WELCOME, you have been CHOSEN for your good looks, prepare to get rammed by the mythical wicker ram man".

Sorry.

From those angles it looks like an elephant! :p
The following contains minor spoilers of The Welcoming.
It looks alot more like a giant version of the creature on the spit-roast in the kitchen scene.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The following contains minor spoilers of The Welcoming.
It looks alot more like a giant version of the creature on the spit-roast in the kitchen scene.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Maybe that's what it is then;
an animal?

Jesus wept, £25 for a piece of wood with SW8 on. Must be "special" wood to be tagged.
People who buy this need their heads checked.

It's no secret it has animal like features. Those Ram horns couldn't belong to any human like creature. I look forward to doing the welcoming and having a good look at that.

Is there any credence that all will be revealed at the fireworks night and the event being SW8 related? Or would you expect a SW8 themed fireworks at the end of next year, as it did after Galactica opened?

Of course there is a third option of neither but surely Merlin would love a bit of self promotion on a historically popular weekend.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.